Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Gay Marriage - The Media, Hollywood and on State and Federal Levels *Merged*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love how she, "Tells it like it is."

She doesn't hold back the truth.

Sure hope she's a Christian! (I believe she is.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wulf2 View Post
      Love how she, "Tells it like it is."

She doesn't hold back the truth.

Good comment
      I'm not sure

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

• Roman Catholic

Comment

• And... breathe.

I got rid of cable/dish TV years ago. I forgot how much these three-way arguments raise one's blood pressure! Having said that, it's good to hear her sound logic on this issue (between or over Juan's ridiculous, nothing-jibber-jabber).

Comment

• Yes, the on-air arguing, presumably for ratings, is not for me. I do not care which side someone is on. I am only interested in being on the Lord's side.
            Jesus saith unto him, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6

Comment

• Originally posted by Wulf2 View Post

Michelle is unapologetically Catholic.
              Not sure if she is saved and is just the type that doesn't see Catholicism for the evil it is, or if she is trusting in Catholic works/good charity to save her.
              I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
              For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
              no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Comment

• Bill Gates and Microsoft support Gay Marriage

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Bill-...161149485.html

Comment

• Looks like my next computer will be a Mac! Seriously why all the open endorsing? It's getting real old real fast. The LGBT is getting their wishes and being treated as a higher class with special privileges.
                  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Revelation 22:13

In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God. Psalm 10:4

Comment

• This is becoming a daily occurence - someone in Hollywierd or someone prominent (so to speak) is either coming "out" that they are gay or coming out in support of gay "rights" it is sad and certainly must grieve the heart of Jesus.
                    Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

• I also have a secret. I am coming out of the closet. I don't flaunt it in people's faces but I am (wait for it)

Heterosexual, normal and waiting for Jesus to come back for us.
                      BelovedChild

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtown View Post
                        Looks like my next computer will be a Mac!
                        You think Apple doesnt support them too?
                        The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                        Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                        (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                          You think Apple doesnt support them too?
                          But you should still get a Mac, if you are going to have a computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post
                            But you should still get a Mac, if you are going to have a computer.
                            Ban?

I like gaming too much to do that to myself.
                            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Every time my DH hears about someone coming out, He says, "Is everyone going gay!?"
                              It seems like more and more men are coming out of the closet and admitting that they are gay. If stats are correct that there is 1 man to 3 women in population, wouldn't it be a concern that the increase in gay men would affect our entire future population as we know it?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaughterOfaKing View Post
                                Every time my DH hears about someone coming out, He says, "Is everyone going gay!?"
                                It seems like more and more men are coming out of the closet and admitting that they are gay. If stats are correct that there is 1 man to 3 women in population, wouldn't it be a concern that the increase in gay men would affect our entire future population as we know it?
                                That is because everyone is doing it.They are saying"Well,I guess it is safe now"

Comment

Working...
                                X