Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitt will be giving his concession speech in a few minutes.

He didn't write one ahead of time. He'd only written an acceptance speech.

Meantime he will call Obama to concede.

Comment

• Originally posted by tardisdoctor View Post

By God's grace, and it is ONLY by His grace, that I will continue to stand. Who's with me?
      I am with you, too

Comment

• How sad... Gov. Romney is giving his concession speech. Its so not right.

Comment

• What has happened had to happen.

God is on His throne. We must trust Him, not forces or princes or governments.

Comment

• Fellow believers, we are NOT defeated! Jesus is King. Alpha and Omega. Before the word "Christian" was coined in Antioch, believers were called "disciples of Christ". That is what we are, and now is the time to stand up! Put on the full armor of God, and lets be about His business.
            I too am tired and ready to go home, but I feel a heaviness in my heart for the lost. We don't want anyone left behind. Jesus doesn't want anyone left behind. Lets get busy!
            www.livingwaters.com has great tracts.
            I love you all!!
            Lets keep each other in prayer and keep lifting each other up!

Amy

Comment

• Feeling ill. And angry. People are celebrating and they don't know what they're in for. Already, stock prices in other markets around the world are going down. Small businesses that have been barely hanging on are going to go out of business. Energy costs will skyrocket as O enacts more of his anti-coal agenda. Israel is in greater danger. And on and on.

I wish that only the people who voted for this arrogant, American-hating man would suffer, but unfortunately we will all suffer (except for the solar energy execs who get money from the govt, etc.).

Most angry at the lying media.

People keep saying "God is in control" as if that makes everything okay. God was in control when Israel went into Babylonian captivity. God was in control when Stalin killed upwards of 60 million people.

Comment

• I believe those who voted for this abomination and all those who didn't vote, but could have, deserve what they get. The rest of us are collateral damage. May God have mercy on this fading country. Good night, dear hearts.

Comment

• America is dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Theophorus View Post
                    What has happened had to happen.

Always!

Comment

• Originally posted by LinuxMan View Post
                      America is dead
                      There is a reason that America cannot be found in Revelation. Now that the moochers, looters and inner city tribal parasites outnumber the producers, economic collapse and the resulting chaos and violent civil unrest is assured. The Rapture is close, very close. Maranatha.

Comment

• agreed

I agree totally w/you! most of the people i know that voted for him were swayed by the abortion thing. it's ironic we support someone that kills babies (or supports it) and then on the california ballot there was a measure to get rid of the death sentence for murderers.

like greg laurie's recent radio program surmised, we support (as a culture) keeping the murderers alive and killing babies. makes alot of sense doesn't it?!?!

So sad.... i'm very depressed but it wasn't won by a landslide. many people obviously didn't want him back in office. it's too bad the urban areas carry more electoral votes.

Originally posted by Morningstarlet View Post
                        I believe sometimes God gives us what we deserve. One of the most disturbing commercials to me was an abortion commercial with a woman whining that "Romney is going to take away our Constitutional Rights ... including a woman's right to choose". Since when has abortion become a constitutional right? I somehow doubt that the Founding Fathers would approve. How sad is it when the "right" to kill a baby in the womb is a huge dividing line in an election. We have moved far away from God as a Nation, and with it goes His blessings. Sometimes God give us what we deserve.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Theophorus

What has happened had to happen.

Maybe I'm still speaking out of raw emotion, but I DID trust God. I DID trust Him to turn the hearts of the people. I DID trust God to listen to the millions of Christians praying for this nation, repenting, seeking Him . . . and this was the result: 4 years of punishment with an evil man in charge of the country.

Comment

• Can't find the words.

So sorry folks. I know I'm from the UK but even I feel I've been kicked in the stomach.

They really should make the most of it in this very short time they've got left. We're the real winners.

Comment

• I tried so hard to prepare for this, knowing God is God and that will NEVER change, but I'm so very disappointed.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX_7j32zgNw

That's My King! - SM Lockridge

This is bringing me a lot of comfort tonight, and I thought I would share with everyone here.
                                The Gospel of Jesus Christ

"I am more flawed and sinful than I ever dared believe."

"I am more loved and accepted than I ever dared hope."

Comment

Working...
                                X