Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a bummer, well we still have the Lord to look forward too and that beats any election any day. Its a sad day for the USA. But I 100% enjoyed getting to spend it with my Christian friends here on RR.... Unless a State flips...? Love you all!
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

• They're calling 274 Obama

As I said, FL and OH were must haves and were not looking that good - Florida may even be a loss, but that's academic at this point.

Comment

• I'm not surprised at all. Just severely disappointed.

With the downturn of the United States of America in recent years, the collective back of out once great country continues to turn it's back on God the Father and our Savior.

I'm afraid our blessing as a nation have run out.

Comment

• All done. Goodnight. Going to go pray for humanity and mercy. God is in control and he already knew this outcome.
          Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

• We are done as a nation, time to change the battle people. Elections do not work. The fight is between good and evil now, between God and Satan.

Comment

• Wow folks, this really stings.

This country needs a lot of prayer.

Thank you Mitt Romney!

Comment

• Originally posted by raml View Post
                I have no hope now and I guess it won't matter anyway at 70 they won't let me live if something happens anyway. I am 67 and I have had it with living in this world.
                Oh no! Don't talk like this! You have to pray. Give all your feelings to God. Let him handle it. Don't let Satan be around you.

Comment

• Obama wins by accomplishing absolutely nothing. Republican Party needs to ask itself some serious questions, because if you can't beat a man with a record this poor, what fight can you win?

Comment

• Obama won... I am so sorry dear brothers and sisters

I'm just too sad, going to bed...still knowing that our precious Lord loves us and is always in control.

Maybe I'll just get to spend time with y'all sooner than I had expected! <3 Love you ALL!

~sad Mish

Comment

• We are toast . Mitt Rmney would still by far make the better choice. I want to thank you my RR sisters and Brothers for your support. We will get through this together. I cannot wait for the Rapture so I can meet each and everyone one of you.

Comment

• By God's grace, and it is ONLY by His grace, that I will continue to stand. Who's with me?
                        The Gospel of Jesus Christ

"I am more flawed and sinful than I ever dared believe."

"I am more loved and accepted than I ever dared hope."

Comment

• Or not....

Comment

• God is still on the thrown. We are so late in the season of Jesus return that this result is a perfect fit and confirmation of where we stand regarding the approaching tribulation. This is not our home....don't be discouraged just keep praying, watching and looking up!
                            Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by tardisdoctor View Post

By God's grace, and it is ONLY by His grace, that I will continue to stand. Who's with me?
                              I'm with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• We'll be ok G'night all

:runhills

Comment

Working...
                                X