• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *WARNING* Vile Obama Ad Targeting the Young

http://www.therightscoop.com/disqust...ama-or-romney/

and here's another link on this.

http://www.caintv.com/NewObamaadTryt...neitslikel-636

I honestly never thought I would see a president with such a dirty agenda. Obama just sickens me more everyday. I hope on November 6th he becomes unemployed.

Ditto!

Comment

Is nothing sacred or holy to him? Is everything a mockery?

Beware when you mock the Lord
      My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

Is this how Obama wants his daughters to become? Oh and then they won't have to be "punished" with a baby.

Comment

Just when you think you have seen it all.....

Comment

Just a few short years ago something like this would have never taken place. Just goes to prove where we are in relation to the end times.
            I hate to see how much more obscene this wicked world can become, before we are taken out of here.

Comment

Ummmmm... really? Do they really need to stoop to this level for political ads?

Comment

Originally posted by momoffaith View Post
                Just when you think you have seen it all.....
                As long as Obama is in office we will never see it all. It gets cruder and cruder as election day gets closer. I am wondering if this is being done for shock value or for attention. Whatever the motive he and his whole campaign are disgusting! ! The first time i saw this ad was on Hannity. Gross!

Comment

In a sane world, this would drive people away in throngs, in a sane world.
                  Ephesians 3:17-18
                  That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

"It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

Comment

just imaginewhat he would be like if he wonand no longer had to try to get reelected

Comment

Wow, I shouldn't be surprised... but truly this is beyond anything I thought I would see in my lifetime. the world seems to be rippening towards what the state of the world will be during antichrist rule. And its sad to see.. Very sad and very scary.
                      Thank you, God, for my salvation!

Comment

yes we are in the days when they call evil good
                        and good evil

Comment

Originally posted by sherrid View Post
                          As long as Obama is in office we will never see it all. It gets cruder and cruder as election day gets closer. I am wondering if this is being done for shock value or for attention. Whatever the motive he and his whole campaign are disgusting! ! The first time i saw this ad was on Hannity. Gross!
                          what you are seeing with this and the other things the o does
                          is his TRUE personality
                          this is who and what he is
                          a very angry, vulgar person, full of hate and rage

and he wants to win at any cost

always remember hitler was elected

Comment

Comment

This is a vile add and is very demeaning to women in general, where it places xxx as the most important decision a young women makes. I am appalled by this.

If I were an attorney I would file a political lawsuit against Obama. Why?

1) Each day there are hundreds of thousands of Americans who have a birthday (330Mil / 365 = avg)
                              2) Of those around 1/2 are women, and thus thousands are still 17 years old
                              3) I would argue Obama is soliciting himself to first time female voters including underage teens with this add.

That's my .02c ... We have to take the trash out on Nov 6th!

God is watching, yes the Lord sees and knows... that Obama will rise up and strike this add down.
                              The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Comment

Working...
                              X