Electoral Votes: 270 to Win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electoral Votes: 270 to Win

Clinching the light-colored states and battleground states will be crucial. Some light blue states have recently crossed over to be battleground states.

Check out the current electoral vote here:

http://electoral-vote.com/

My state is strongly Dem.

Comment

Originally posted by EarsToHear View Post
      Clinching the light-colored states and battleground states will be crucial. Some light blue states have recently crossed over to be battleground states.

Check out the current electoral vote here:

http://electoral-vote.com/
      This makes me sick. We need to pray and pray hard for Romney to win the swing states. He is just a little behind in almost all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by cwp76 View Post
        This makes me sick. We need to pray and pray hard for Romney to win the swing states. He is just a little behind in almost all of them.
        agree, pray hard for romney and against voter fraud!

Comment

According to this it looks like McCain had a better chance at this time in 2008 than Romney does now. How is that even possible after 4 years of Obama?

If we had a better candidate we could easily beat Obama. I firmly believe all the good GOP candidates didn't want to run against Obama so they decided to wait until 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by angelka71 View Post
            According to this it looks like McCain had a better chance at this time in 2008 than Romney does now. How is that even possible after 4 years of Obama?
            a great many people are deluded... Lives so full of sin they can't see straight and don't really want to. They embrace evil and reject love... so obama is defnintely their man.
            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Dewey Wins.

In spite of who is running, Pray God puts the right person in.

And grant us the peace of; Not our will but Thine be done.
              It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
              sigpic

Comment

During the primaries I felt Romney was the most electable of the field, but since then we have learned so much about him. I honestly don't believe a word he says.

That said, I'll still take him over Barack.

We'll see how the polls look after the debates. I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.

That said, I was going to donate a few thousand dollars to the GOP and some PACs but at this point I'm thinking of saving it for 2016, I think it won't be as likely to be wasted then.

Comment

Go to this site (not to hijack):

http://www.270towin.com/
                  The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

Comment

Originally posted by clemson View Post
                    Go to this site (not to hijack):

I've been to this site, too. The situation for Romney looks better on this map, I think...

Comment

On the positive side, Reagan was losing to Carter until right before the election.

I actually think Romney and Ryan would do a good job. I think they are both good men.

I fear voter fraud in the swing states. It's very close. Praying for Romney to win.

Comment

The maps have changed in favor of Romney:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp201...aps/Sep19.html

Little by little...

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                          Dewey Wins.

In spite of who is running, Pray God puts the right person in.

Definately so.....

Comment

Originally posted by IMSAVED View Post
                            My state is strongly Dem.
                            I know how you feel, I'm Saved. My state (Virginia) is likely to go to Zero, too

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                              Amen.
                              Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

Working...
                              X