No announcement yet.

Barack Obama attempts to intimidate contributors to Mitt Romney's campaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Obamohammed> Vote for me or I will jihad you!! *turns to guys with him* Even if they do vote for me I will jihad the infidels anyway!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
    Romans 8:31

Comment

He is doing just what totalitarians do; oppress people. Oppression is evil. The bible is very clear on that - whether it is in a small way or a large way.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
        Sadly he is our president although I understand your meaning. You can't divorce the office of the President from our country. You can and should hold the office in high regard. The man currently occupying that office however is fair game and his words and actions are treasonous to the Nation, the Constitution and the spirit of freedom loving Americans everywhere.

Vote to oust O in Nov.
        Steve, I agree completely. I also hold the office of the President in high regard. Too bad Obama doesn't. It's really bad when the holder of the office doesn't even hold his own office in the high regard it deserves. I honestly think he's in it for the perks and that he thinks he deserves every bit of it, and that he can say/do whatever he wants, no questions asked, no apologies necessary when it blows up in his face. Messy situations are merely never spoken of again -- swept under the rug. I know God has His reasons for allowing this so-called leader for this time in history, but I sometimes think we may not know what that reason is until we ask Him in Heaven. I can't help thinking about the story in the Old Testament when the Israelites were clamoring for a king like all the other nations around them had, so God said, "okay, they can have a king." It was a disaster. In a similar way, Obama was swept into office by the "not-Bush" crowd and the "we must make history by electing an African-American" crowd. This is not the first time an African-American has run for President (Alan Keyes), but something was just different about this guy: he was not just articulate, he was eloquent. He was not just good-looking (to some, anyway), he was resplendent. He was not just dignified, he was god-like. So what if little was known about his background? He had such good ideas for the nation. So what if even he talked about closing down the coal industry and raising energy prices "necessarily?" He surely had something better in mind. Such admissions were glossed over and/or downright ignored by the MSM in their crusade to elevate this man to deific status (is "deific" a word? If not, I got dibs on coining it!). Only now, after almost 4 years of seeing the curtain being slowly pulled back and finding a mere, flawed, narcisisstic mortal behind the Wizard image, is the true job of vetting being begun, and that only after people like Andrew Breitbart and others of the "new media" pushing and digging and bringing into the light what should have been painfully obvious four years ago.

I honestly think that his is a classic, textbook case of narcissism.
        "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

BO's campaign slogan says it all. "Forward". Karl Marx. Lenin. Nietschke. The laws of science and mankind without God only brings oppression. Our own forefathers knew this. I say intimidate BO in November and vote for Romney. BO's record is simple and clear: 5.3 trillion dollars more added to our crippling deficit and 8.1% unemployment--only .5% improvement since 2008. A single vote adds up and is the greatest 'contribution' one can make. Let's let these communists know that we are their managers--we have the power to hire and fire and stick them in the unemployment line. That would humble them for sure.
          'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

Y'know, in thinking about Obama's "Forward" campaign slogan, it came to me that a great Romney campaign commercial would have something to do with lemmings rushing headlong towards a cliff as their (big-eared) leader shrieks, "Forward!"

Anyone that would like to pass that along to the Romney campaign, please do.
            "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

I'm not voting for a Mormon.

I'm not voting for Obama, either. I won't be voting for him, again, I should say.

I suppose I'll be writing in. I'll pray over it and ask God to lead me to a good candidate. We tend to be very Republican here so my vote won't turn the tide either way.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
              'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
              I get my Bibles here

Comment

Originally posted by Acts5:41 View Post
                I'm not voting for a Mormon.

I'm not voting for Obama, either. I won't be voting for him, again, I should say.

I suppose I'll be writing in. I'll pray over it and ask God to lead me to a good candidate. We tend to be very Republican here so my vote won't turn the tide either way.
                If enough people do the same thing you plan to do, then Obama wins another term and say goodbye to the republic we've all known and loved. What people must realize is that this isn't a vote for this faith or that faith, it's a vote to save the republic.

Comment

Originally posted by Musician in His house View Post
                  but something was just different about this guy: he was not just articulate, he was eloquent. He was not just good-looking (to some, anyway), he was resplendent. He was not just dignified, he was god-like. So what if little was known about his background? He had such good ideas for the nation. So what if even he talked about closing down the coal industry and raising energy prices "necessarily?" He surely had something better in mind. Such admissions were glossed over and/or downright ignored by the MSM in their crusade to elevate this man to deific status (is "deific" a word? If not, I got dibs on coining it!). Only now, after almost 4 years of seeing the curtain being slowly pulled back and finding a mere, flawed, narcisisstic mortal behind the Wizard image, is the true job of vetting being begun, and that only after people like Andrew Breitbart and others of the "new media" pushing and digging and bringing into the light what should have been painfully obvious four years ago.

I honestly think that his is a classic, textbook case of narcissism.
                  I was with you up until the above. We're on record here as being among those who saw through the veneer and found nothing but an empty suit. Our voices were drowned out by the obamabots drunk on the kool-aid of hopey dopey changey komradeship. Let's pray all those folks who thought it cool to vote for O realize how stupid they were and rectify their error this next time around.

Originally posted by Acts5:41 View Post
                  .... my vote won't turn the tide either way.
                  Make your vote matter then by casting it for someone who has a chance of beating O and not some 3rd party candidate with no chance.
                  sigpic
                  Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
                    Let's pray all those folks who thought it cool to vote for O realize how stupid they were and rectify their error this next time around.
                    Bumper sticker: "If you voted Obama '08 to prove you weren't racist,
                    vote NObama '12 to prove you're not an idiot!"

Comment

Working...
                    X