Nancy Pelosi's move to "Amend the First Amendment"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
    Pssst Wally - While many state constitutions delineate a right to vote, there is no constitutional right to vote in a Federal election.

From Wiki;

In the United States the right to petition is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the federal constitution, which specifically prohibits Congress from abridging "the right of the people...to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Sorry, I went abstract here and considered voting as a from of redress.

I hope you do agree, many in office are there because we put them there by voting, (or by not voting).
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
      ... many in office are there because we put them there by voting, (or by not voting).

Ignorant voters and apathy have often combined to disastrous result.
      sigpic
      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

A change will do us good...

The Tea Party is growing. God willing, progressives like her will be voted out. No more. Liberty requires eternal vigilance. Pelosi's request will get shredded along the way.
        'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

Working...
        X