No announcement yet.

How Obama fixed the 2012 election

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However the election results turn out, I truly believe it will follow God's plan for how history shall need to go. He knows already what the ending of all will be and although I will vote , I will accept the results because it needs to go that way to follow His plan. Looking at what I just typed, it does sound confusing , but we weathered 8 yrs of Clinton and I'm hoping we can do that with Obama if he wins....
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Comment

Originally posted by moosejive View Post
      ... I'm hoping we can do that with Obama if he wins....
      If O wins another 4, all we can do then is vote Repubs into both Houses and try to stop his agenda that way.
      sigpic
      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Interesting point, PepsiDad. It would certainly be poetic justice if that "unelected body" ruled against its detractor regarding an election.

Comment

Originally posted by moosejive View Post
          --- but we weathered 8 yrs of Clinton and I'm hoping we can do that with Obama if he wins....
          One major difference-(IMHO)-Clinton was not a muslim (sympathizer?) NOR was he doing his darndest to destroy this country!!
          Liberalism is a FATAL disease, which should be obvious to all by now!!

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Comment

I often think of this verse when I see the global governance rapidly evolving into a unified body that will soon elect the CEO of all CEO's.

Daniel 2:21 (NKJV)
            And He changes the times and the seasons;
            He removes kings and raises up kings;
            He gives wisdom to the wise
            And knowledge to those who have understanding.

In these troubling times, it's very reassuring that our Lord will never leave us nor forsake us.

Psalm 37:7-13 (NKJV)

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
            Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
            Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
            Do not fret—it only causes harm.

For evildoers shall be cut off;
            But those who wait on the Lord,
            They shall inherit the earth.

For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more;
            Indeed, you will look carefully for his place,
            But it shall be no more.

But the meek shall inherit the earth,
            And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

The wicked plots against the just,
            And gnashes at him with his teeth.

The Lord laughs at him,
            For He sees that his day is coming.

Thank you Father that you hear the cries of your children and that You will take vengeance against the persecutors of the saints. May we boldly embrace the defeat of Satan at the cross and proclaim our inheritance in Your kingdom.

Comment

Onward christian soldiers...all the way to November. Imam Obama may use cheaters but they will lose in the end. Can I volunteer to throw his junk out of the White House after the elections? Call me the e-victor.
              'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

Working...
              X