• Time
  • Show
Clear All

:explode
    The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

Comment

Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
      40 days? Copying the Purpose Driven model?

Bizarre behavior, like God wants any part of such wretched and wicked "prayer"
      They were essentially mocking 40 days for life. If im not mistaken that would be during Lent.

Comment

Originally posted by JPFord View Post
        They were essentially mocking 40 days for life. If im not mistaken that would be during Lent.
        It was sarcasm on my part too.
        There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Verisimilitude View Post
          My opinion on abortion is that the entire industry is driven by greed. All too sadly, there's a lot of money to be made in murdering unborn children. Politicians who support it get the votes of people who are beyond understanding of what it is they are supporting. They gain political power and money always seems to accompany political power.

It certainly helps with the understanding of Proverbs 1:7. These people don't fear God, and so therefore are very foolish in their actions.
          Ephesians 3:17-18
          That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

"It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

Comment

I am disgusted. I just realised that I have been a couch believer for a long time. I am repenting of this right now. I want to be the one heard screaming up on the watchtower and lighthouse when Jesus returns. Foul! Murder! God please help us all.
            'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

If my local churches won't respond maybe some local Christians will. Any ideas?

Comment

There is a "wide" array of gods (plural with lower case "g") they can find to send their prayers down to.

:explode
                "But I say unto you, that one greater than the temple is here".
                Matthew 12:6 (ASV)

"...and behold, a greater than Jonah is here."
                Luke 11:32 (ASV)

"...and behold, a greater than Solomon is here."
                Luke 11:31 (ASV)

Comment

The world is being taken over by satan, and his demonic followers including most churches that people can't even talk about these things in public anymore. We should do whatever we can to get word out about this, and pray doing nothing is like allowing it to happen. This is so horrible, and sick I can't even put it into words of how I feel. I'm just ashamed to call a place home that does this. Then again the disabled were treated worse than animals in mental hospitals, grouphomes, and nursing homes. People have a twisted sick mind to think that if your not like them your not allowed to have a life.

Comment

I remember reading about a woman who was diagnosed with cancer after she became pregnant. Her doctors told her that if she underwent cancer treatment her baby would probably die, but if she didn't undergo the treatment, she would probably die. She chose to forgo treatment and delivered a healthy baby. The mother died a few weeks later. I am sure that she woke up in the arms of our Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Verisimilitude View Post
                      My opinion on abortion is that the entire industry is driven by greed. All too sadly, there's a lot of money to be made in murdering unborn children. Politicians who support it get the votes of people who are beyond understanding of what it is they are supporting. They gain political power and money always seems to accompany political power.
                      Just a reminder that Obama is a strong supporter of Planned Parenthood and the murdering of unwanted unborn children as a woman's "Constitutional right".

Obama does not consider an unborn child to have constitutional rights.

Obama praises the Roe vs. Wade judgement that allows unwanted unborn children to be murdered.

Obama considers a partially-born child to still be unborn and therefore able to be killed , if the mother so wishes it.

Obama signed an executive order (March 9,2009) to remove barriers to research involving human stem cells from aborted (murdered) children.
                      I remember the horror stories of what Hitler and the German's did to murdered people during WWII, such as making lampshades with victims skins etc. I consider Obama and his supporters to be of the same ilk.

Comment

MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do

http://www.naturalnews.com/041398_po...#ixzz2aXSuNCmQ

Today Natural News denounces Melissa Harris-Perry, the latest talking head "death worshipper" to publicly imply that she supports the murder of living, breathing newborn children. According to Harris-Perry, life begins when the parents feel like life begins. And together with some twisted new "ethics" arguments from the radical left, this can include months or years after a child is born.

MSNBC talking head Melissa Harris-Perry insists that life only begins when the parents have a "feeling" that it begins. "When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling -- but not science," Harris-Perry said to nationwide astonishment on her July 21 MSNBC show.

And in one stroke, she simultaneously condones the murder of newborn infants (i.e. "post-birth abortion") while attacking the science of biology which unambiguously states that a living, breathing infant with a heartbeat and brain function is alive, not dead.

But don't tell that to the radical abortion whackos. Far beyond arguing for the "right" to abort a baby in the first or second trimester, many abortion advocates who run in the same circles as Melissa Harris-Perry are now publicly arguing that it is okay for parents to kill their children up to age three. This is now being promoted as a "post-birth abortion."
                        Beyond sick!

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Disgusting.

Comment

sick

Comment

A car in front of me had a sticker

"women (?) for Obama.

As we went through the intersection I did that threatening motion of making a 'gun' with my hand a pulling the trigger ( all on camera...oh, my!). ....

Why would any person, let alone a woman, be for a man that undermines traditional marriage and our constitution, who is for the willful termination of life up until birth by sucking out his brain (and some now pushing for some months/years afte birth if they have a change of mind....) and seriously think, and proudly proclaim, that he is a man for woman?

...and yet, I am sure I could be arrested for my immitation lethal weapon

Comment

Just tell them it was a squirt gun.
                                It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X