Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wally View Post
    Penguin.......

You certianly are not referring to our Deere Leader (Out standing in his field, knee deep in it, green [it ain't easy being] with envy)??
    Barack Obama? The kindest, most benevolent, loving, generous, tolerant, conservative, humble, fiscally responsible president we've ever had? Good heavens, of course not!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePenguin View Post
      Barack Obama........[sorry I can't qoute that /].......president we've ever had? Good heavens, of course not!

don't choke on your homework......

is there a heimlich smiley?
      It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
        This is not the first time O has publicly hectored the Supreme Court. Remember the State of the Union speech in 2010? The Emperor didn't like it that the Court had allowed corporations to contribute to political campaigns. While the Court sat in the front row, he chastised them on every channel.

Things to remember in November:

1) The above
        2) The current jawboning of the Court
        3) SOLYNDRA (an Obama-financed corporation)
        4) Cross covering prior to the Emperor's royal appearances
        5) An Energy Secretary that wanted gas prices to rise to European levels
        6) Czars
        7) Panic-driven mega-bailouts of organizations deemed "too big to fail"
        8) Bowing to the Saudi King
        9) Apologizing to Islam
        10) Fast and Furious (automatic weapons to Mexico to "catch" drug dealers)
        11) Failure to secure the Mexican border
        12) Pandering to illegal immigration for votes
        13) The Green Religion/Global Warming Mythology
        14) Plunging the country into unpayable debt
        15) Bullying Israel (last but definitely not least)
        Great List Raphael!

His treatment of Israel does need to be remembered.

And I've got a suspicion that it's already been written down.

Comment

Judges order Justice Department to clarify Obama remarks on health law case

Executive Branch - POLITICS
          Judges order Justice Department to clarify Obama remarks on health law case

Published April 03, 2012
          | FoxNews.com

Print Email Share Comments
          inShare.26 Text Size
          A federal appeals court is striking back after President Obama cautioned the Supreme Court against overturning the health care overhaul and warned that such an act would be "unprecedented."

A three-judge panel for the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday ordered the Justice Department to explain by Thursday whether the administration believes judges have the power to strike down a federal law.

A source inside the courtroom, who did not want to be identified, confirmed the incident to Fox News. The testy exchange played out during a hearing over a separate challenge to the health care law. It was apparent, however, that the justice who questioned the government attorney present was referring to Obama's recent comments about the Supreme Court's review of that law.

The source said the justice, Judge Jerry Smith, was pointed in his questioning of the government attorney, asking whether Attorney General Eric Holder believes judges can strike down federal laws.

Smith then ordered a response from the department within 48 hours. The related letter from the court, obtained by Fox News, instructed the Justice Department to provide an explanation of "no less than three pages, single spaced" by noon on Thursday.

All three judges on the panel are Republican appointees.

The Justice Department had no comment when asked about the exchange.

Fox News' Shannon Bream contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz1r1PqnZkW

I believe another way the judge could have worded it was, "Was that a threat? Please advise."
          sigpic"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
          MTHW 24:31

Comment

A sternly worded letter!

Rush speculated today that the vote might have been leaked. He is setting the stage for the announcement.
            Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

Sounds like someone is in deep doo doo??

Comment

Originally posted by HeIsEnough View Post
                A sternly worded letter!
                Hum....
                sigpic"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
                MTHW 24:31

Comment

He who rants, raves and points fingers in the direction of the Supreme Court may be inviting a sudden, surprise, no-holds-barred review of a certain, fraudulent birth certificate. Feeling lucky, Soroto? Payback can be a... bit much.

Comment

What I find funny is that not only did they get called on the carpet about Obama's statement, but they also got "homework" -- a minimum 3-page, single-spaced explanation due Thursday by noon. That's almost equal to having an errant student write an "action plan" when they get caught doing something wrong; explaining what they did wrong, and what they will do in future to correct said behavior.

Or, as I read in someone's comment on one article, they could also have Obama write something like "I will not threaten or intimidate the Supreme Court when I disagree with them" 1000 times.
                    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
                      I am sooooo tired of his arrogance. "King" and "president" are not equivalent offices. He seems to have the titles confused.
                      I think Raphael nailed it ...

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                      .... The Emperor....
                      He's a legend in his own mind.
                      sigpic
                      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

I didn't have the energy to put O's face on him, but imagine it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePenguin View Post
                          From http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/:

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:
                          • React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
                          • Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
                          • Have excessive feelings of self-importance
                          • Exaggerate achievements and talents
                          • Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
                          • Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
                          • Need constant attention and admiration
                          • Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
                          • Have obsessive self-interest
                          • Pursue mainly selfish goals
                          Penguin, was Obama's picture posted next to this description? That is spot on in describing him!

Comment

Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post

I didn't have the energy to put O's face on him, but imagine it.
                            Obama is such a baffoon! We are suppose to have a balance of powers, but here he is, an expert supposedly in constitutional law, and he is speaking out against the SC. How stupid. Control freak. If he loses this, and I think he will, watch out for invented racial problems and hard-nose reactions against we people. Unless someone drags him out for interfering with our judicial branch of government.

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV
                            :morncof

Comment

From what I've read the IRS is moving ahead with Obamacare. One [big] thing that concerns me is even if the Supreme Court rules Obamacare unconstitutional, how can anyone make Obama cease and desist. I have an uneasy feeling in my gut that he will not stop simply because the Court or any other authoritative body orders it. He believes he is above it all. Then we will have a rogue president and imagine the confusion in the ranks of the cabinet, congress, DoD, SS, etc. If he defies the Court on O'care, then he will be in contempt. How will it be handled. The AG is in his pocket, so then what.... Sorry, I tend to run on abit with my concerns. I must reiterate these are concerns, but not worries. I am absolutely confident that our God is in control.
                              Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Comment

Thought I would post this:

http://www.lex18.com/news/holder-jus...pond-to-judge/

Comment

Working...
                                X