Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupy Race Card: Trayvon Martin and both sides of racial issues.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occupy Race Card: Trayvon Martin and both sides of racial issues.

Obama is now injecting himself into the shooting death story of a black teenager, faking sorrow and calling for national soul-searching in order to secure his reelection chances with minority voters.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...82M0QF20120323

OK, for me it's official. IMO Barack Hussein Obama has gone beyond narcissism to reveal himself to be an abject sociopath, a person without a conscience whose only real concern is about himself. Every display of compassion toward others is an Oscar-worthy performance which always points back to him as some kind of hero. He makes sure of that every single time.

Originally posted by BarbT View Post
    Obama is now injecting himself into the shooting death story of a black teenager, faking sorrow and calling for national soul-searching in order to secure his reelection chances with minority voters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...82M0QF20120323

OK, for me it's official. IMO Barack Hussein Obama has gone beyond narcissism to reveal himself to be an abject sociopath, a person without a conscience whose only real concern is about himself. Every display of compassion toward others is an Oscar-worthy performance which always points back to him as some kind of hero. He makes sure of that every single time.
    And what has Obama done for the daily murders in Chicago gangs? Absolutely nothing!

He only takes cases that encourage class warfare and elevate racism.

Meanwhile, his goonie sidekick Holder is passing out guns in Mexico.

If Holder gave Zimmerman the weapon we would not even hear about this.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Looks like all the opportunistic race baiters may have a rude awakening.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...erman-03232012

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.
      Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.
      The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.
      His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
      "When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.
      Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.
      Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.
      sigpic
      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

.... opportunistic race baiters....
        Useful idiots Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton won't care about the facts of the case. Their only regret is that the shooter happens to be Hispanic with black relatives. That little tidbit of information makes it a heck of a lot harder to spin the story into a race thing but they're doing their best anyway.

Somebody please tell me! Where did these nuts come from and what have they done with my country???!!!

Comment

Trayvon Martin and racial issues???

My family and I just returned from our Spring Break vacation to Disney World and for the time we were gone we stayed completely away from any news at all.

Since we've gotten home, I keep hearing about this Trayvon Martin issue. As I understand it, this man in Florida felt threatened by TM (and I have heard reports that he was actually assaulted by him) and he shot and killed TM who was not armed at the time.

As tragic as this all is, I feel like there must be more to the story and I have missed it bc it seems this has become a racial issue with even the President commenting on it.

Hope you guys can fill me in bc I'm a little confused.

Comment

The professional race baitors are using the story to vilify white people, plain and simple. They never get upset when black babies are shot dead by black gang members but this story has their shorts in a wad because of the shooter's skin color.

Dr. ML King would be horrified to see this.

The media is helping to fan the flames by calling the Hispanic shooter "a white Hispanic".... making sure they get that word "white" burned into the minds of people. A dangerous mob mentality is forming as a result.

The media is keeping the photo of a sweet-faced 12 yr old Travon Martin in the public eye although he's seen on Facebook as a grown 17 yr old who looks & acts much tougher. They're downplaying the fact Travon's been in trouble before. They don't want us to know that he viciously assaulted George Zimmerman according to eye witness accounts.

Todd has an article called "Satan's Little Helpers" on the RR main page ... it's about the media doing the Devil's business in these last days. A worthy read that is all too accurate.

Comment

This event reminds me of the spark that recently torched the Middle East.
              The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

From my understanding the guy who shot him was a Mexican. The Media is saying he was a "White Mexcian" So basically he wasnt a white person at all. and riddle me this.....When was the last time you heard the term "white mexican"? Yeah i thought so.....
                Joh 14:6 λεγει αυτω ο ιησους εγω ειμι η οδος και η αληθεια και η ζωη ουδεις ερχεται προς τον πατερα ει μη δι εμου

Joh 14:6 dicit ei Iesus ego sum via et veritas et vita nemo venit ad Patrem nisi per me

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

As a paralegal student... let me just say that I would bet there are more to this story. I don't mean to go off topic... does anyone remember the story about a "Hot Coffee lawsuit" when a woman was burned and sued McDonalds. Well there WAS more to that story. It wasn't just a burn ... she received a 3rd degree burn and was hospitalized for 2-3 weeks!!!

Now back to my point... yes I think there is more to the story. I read somewhere Zimmerman and Martin was in a fight before he was shot. The story said Zimmerman had cuts and scratches documented from the hospital. Why did Martin assault Zimmerman? I don't know? Was it to defend himself? Did Zimmerman physically assault Martin too before he shot him? We don't know what happened unless some physical proof can tell us otherwise.

The media is portraying Martin has a sweet boy and Zimmerman a bad man. All this is becoming a racial issue all over again. This has brought Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, black panther and other people in the picture. The want to automatically put this man behind bar because of his skin IMO. Those people I have mentioned promote hate and division IMO. If this was some white kid, Mr. B.O. would not take any compassion because the kid does not look him. This race card is getting old and these organization are not helping but making it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by cheymat View Post
                    From my understanding the guy who shot him was a Mexican. The Media is saying he was a "White Mexcian" So basically he wasnt a white person at all. and riddle me this.....When was the last time you heard the term "white mexican"? Yeah i thought so.....
                    They are making this as a race issue. I wish I could tell them to get over it!! They are no longer slaves anymore. White people are discriminated against too, not just them.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbT View Post
                      The professional race baitors are using the story to vilify white people, plain and simple. They never get upset when black babies are shot dead by black gang members but this story has their shorts in a wad because of the shooter's skin color.

Dr. ML King would be horrified to see this.

The media is helping to fan the flames by calling the Hispanic shooter "a white Hispanic".... making sure they get that word "white" burned into the minds of people. A dangerous mob mentality is forming as a result.

The media is keeping the photo of a sweet-faced 12 yr old Travon Martin in the public eye although he's seen on Facebook as a grown 17 yr old who looks & acts much tougher. They're downplaying the fact Travon's been in trouble before. They don't want us to know that he viciously assaulted George Zimmerman according to eye witness accounts.

Todd has an article called "Satan's Little Helpers" on the RR main page ... it's about the media doing the Devil's business in these last days. A worthy read that is all too accurate.
                      Yep yep yep... that's why I say there is more to the story plus Zimmerman was physcially attacked by him too.

Comment

Throw in the "New" Black Panthers - not sure what's new about being a bunch of racist thugs - handing out "Wanted Dead or Alive" posters with Mr. Zimmerman's face on it and you've got a firestorm waiting to ignite. The lamestream media isn't reporting the truth, that there is a witness who says Trayvon attacked Mr. Zimmerman and had him on the ground beating him and broke his nose. Even if Mr. Zimmerman is found to have done nothing wrong, you'll never convince the likes of the Black Panthers, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson that Trayvon didn't bring this on himself. And the FBI and Barack bama have NO business being involved in this. bama needs to keep his mouth shut and does anyone here really believe that there will be an honest and accurate investigation by the FBI who's head honcho is Eric Holder - the Eric Holder who refuses to prosecute hate crimes AGAINST white people? If you do, then I have some prime swamp land to sell you. I am so sick of racism being the acceptable norm for black people against white people in this country - racism is racism no matter what color you are! Like BarbT said, why isn't the black community outraged by the violent crimes committed by black people against black people? Bernie Goldberg was on O'Reilly last night and I believe he said that only 14% of crimes committed against black people were done by white people and that most crimes against blacks were committed by other blacks. Why isn't the black community outraged about this and doing something about it? Oh, that's right, then Sharpton, Jackson, the Black Panthers, bama and the Democrats, and the lamestream media wouldn't have anything sensational to report because this takes place every single day and they couldn't get any votes for the Democrats out of it. It's digusting, it's vile, it's dishonest, and it's the acceptance of reverse racism which is also disgusting, vile, and dishonest.

Comment

Shannon, my husband is black.

In the ghetto, people who want an education are beaten for "trying to act white".
                          One must speak in an ignorant fashion or also face a beating.
                          One must dress in an ignorant fashion or face a beating.
                          They are constantly told they are too stupid to provide for themselves, and told they must rely on handouts. Since educating oneself is frowned on, they are limited in their earning potential.
                          In their minds, they only have a couple of careers: drug dealer/pimp, athlete, or rap star.

I had a younger (late 20's) black man tell me recently "You guys (X generation and older) can provide for yourselves, but my generation is (incapable of doing so). We have to get help from our mothers." His mother was cashing her paycheck and handing half of it over to her grown, able-bodied, son. It was sadly apparent he really did believe this. They both did.

It's a horrible prison. They have no self-esteem. They really don't believe they will ever amount to anything; and will be dependent on someone else to feed, clothe, and house them.

My husband is very different. He is light-complected so white people assume he is white. He is blind - and exempt from the ghetto rules. It's against the rules to beat up a blind kid. My husband could read for pleasure, go to the library, and listen to classical music.

Not the other kids. It is very, very, sad.

God has put a huge burden on me, for those kids.

My husband says I "minister to the sinisters" because I hand out a fair amount of Bibles to the gangsters.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
                          'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
                          I get my Bibles here

Comment

I don't know what happened, but here's my guess.

Zimmerman saw a "dangerous fellow" and decided to stalk him.
                            Martin saw a big guy stalking him.
                            They had a confrontation.
                            I think Martin was "winning".
                            Zimmerman panicked and shot Martin.

Big mistakes on both sides, but I have to say Zimmerman was at fault. He was told, by the police, to stop stalking Martin, and refused.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
                            'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
                            I get my Bibles here

Comment

Originally posted by Acts5:41 View Post
                              Shannon, my husband is black.

In the ghetto, people who want an education are beaten for "trying to act white".
                              One must speak in an ignorant fashion or also face a beating.
                              One must dress in an ignorant fashion or face a beating.
                              They are constantly told they are too stupid to provide for themselves, and told they must rely on handouts. Since educating oneself is frowned on, they are limited in their earning potential.
                              In their minds, they only have a couple of careers: drug dealer/pimp, athlete, or rap star.

I had a younger (late 20's) black man tell me recently "You guys (X generation and older) can provide for yourselves, but my generation is (incapable of doing so). We have to get help from our mothers." His mother was cashing her paycheck and handing half of it over to her grown, able-bodied, son. It was sadly apparent he really did believe this. They both did.

It's a horrible prison. They have no self-esteem. They really don't believe they will ever amount to anything; and will be dependent on someone else to feed, clothe, and house them.

My husband is very different. He is light-complected so white people assume he is white. He is blind - and exempt from the ghetto rules. It's against the rules to beat up a blind kid. My husband could read for pleasure, go to the library, and listen to classical music.

Not the other kids. It is very, very, sad.

God has put a huge burden on me, for those kids.

My husband says I "minister to the sinisters" because I hand out a fair amount of Bibles to the gangsters.
                              It doesn't have to be that way. My son is a latino and I try to raise him right. For example: Not to be with the crowd that teaches what you mentioned above. My mother takes him to church regularly when I can't, what a blessing. Who taught those young people on the street to think and act that way? In some way I think its their parents. You just mentioned that a mother forks over half of her paycheck to this young man. That right there makes anyone question her parenting style to this young man. I have seen good right upstanding black citizen that doesn't act and do the things those young black thugs do.

Comment

Working...
                              X