Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupy Race Card: Trayvon Martin and both sides of racial issues.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a mixed group of Facebook friends; and I am seeing a lot of very heated stuff from both sides.

Which, to me, is stupid, I'm a white woman married to a black man. I never once think about his race, or vice versa.

When I see a "thug" I am more inclined to want to give him a Bible.

This really reminds me of the whole Joe Horn debacle. Joe caught two men breaking into his neighbor's home. He went out and confronted them, shooting them each in the back as they tried to flee. It was a complete circus.

People stirring the pot, and making inflammatory comments, just make it worse.

Fernando Mateo of the New York State Federation of Taxi Drivers has told his drivers, "Profile your passengers" for your own protection. "The God's honest truth is that 99 percent of the people that are robbing, stealing, killing these guys are blacks and Hispanics."

I have talked to cab drivers, by the way. The average, ignorant, black passenger is considered a poor tipper, cheat, and probable murderer. We had a case in Houston about a year and a half ago, a black couple were robbing and killing cab drivers. One of the drivers they killed was black. He begged, and they laughed as they killed him.

It really upset the cab driver community.

They also do not pick up "flags" here in Houston, a "flag" - someone who waves down a cab as opposed to making a phone call; is far more likely to commit a crime or short the cab driver. They only take phone-ins, and only then if they deem it an acceptable neighborhood. They also talk about their fares and compare notes.

I wonder what they say about me?

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Comment

• Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
        Im not following...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shannon9602 View Post
          Im not following...
          http://www.mediaite.com/tv/eric-hold...remely-poorly/

Attorney General Eric Holder was unable to hold back his emotions during his testimony on Capitol Hill Tuesday. Holder admitted that the program, which was linked to the shooting death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, had been executed extremely poorly. “It was a bad attempt at trying to deal with a very pernicious problem, where guns are flowing from the United States to Mexico,” Holder divulged. “In its conception, in its execution, it was fundamentally flawed,” Holder said about Fast and Furious. “I understand what they were trying to do, but they were doing it extremely, extremely poorly… it’s bad law enforcement.”
          "Bad Law Enforcement", such as Neighborhood Watch patrols.

Just imagine if a white republican was responsible for "Fast & Furious"

Holder already proclaims racism is behind his hearings when it's only about stupidity.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
          Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
          Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

• Originally posted by Acts5:41 View Post
            This really reminds me of the whole Joe Horn debacle. Joe caught two men breaking into his neighbor's home. He went out and confronted them, shooting them each in the back as they tried to flee. It was a complete circus.
            This is incorrect. I live not too far from Mr Horn and know people that know him. He did not shoot them in the back. He shot them as they started walking towards him.

This Martin case is very similar because certain people want to make it all about race.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbT View Post
              While the deranged Al Sharpton incites the angry mob it's good to see some common sense prevailing. From Drudge ....

NAACP condemns Sharpton's call for escalation in civil disobedience...

Talkradio host calls for arrest and removal from MSNBC...

I agree with this..... Al Sharpton is clearly breaking the law and should be arrested. The Black Panthers who have put a bounty on Zimmerman's head while declaring we'll make sure justice done if the authorities don't should also be removed from our streets.

I don't understand why race agitators are allowed to get away with this stuff. WHY do we tip toe around these creeps?
              The first thing Holder did when he became AG was to put out a memo stating that blacks would not be prosecuted for anything, in particular, for hate crimes committed against whites. DOJ attorney J. Christian Adams outted Holder, but NOTHING was done about it and it was basically swept under the rug. Sharpton, Jackson, the NBP, et al, are all safe and can do and say anything they want knowing they are safe from prosecution by the DOJ. That's obvious because the NBP publically put a bounty on the head of George Zimmerman and there was complete silence from the DOJ...and as long as Holder and bama are in charge, that's all we're ever going to hear from the DOJ. Just one more reason to fire bama in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by PepsiDad View Post
                Blacks vs. whites, Republicans vs. Democrats, Palestinians vs. Israelis, North Korea vs. South Korea, Christians vs. Muslims, Church vs. the state, gays vs. straights, rich vs. poor, etc., etc., etc.

Jesus will accept them all if they seek Him. For me, I just want to go home.
                I love it and totally agree!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerSailing81 View Post
                  The first thing Holder did when he became AG was to put out a memo stating that blacks would not be prosecuted for anything, in particular, for hate crimes committed against whites. DOJ attorney J. Christian Adams outted Holder, but NOTHING was done about it and it was basically swept under the rug. Sharpton, Jackson, the NBP, et al, are all safe and can do and say anything they want knowing they are safe from prosecution by the DOJ. That's obvious because the NBP publically put a bounty on the head of George Zimmerman and there was complete silence from the DOJ...and as long as Holder and bama are in charge, that's all we're ever going to hear from the DOJ. Just one more reason to fire bama in November.
                  Very good post, full of facts, totally agree

Originally Posted by BarbT
                  While the deranged Al Sharpton incites the angry mob it's good to see some common sense prevailing. From Drudge ....

NAACP condemns Sharpton's call for escalation in civil disobedience...

Talkradio host calls for arrest and removal from MSNBC...

I agree with this..... Al Sharpton is clearly breaking the law and should be arrested. The Black Panthers who have put a bounty on Zimmerman's head while declaring we'll make sure justice done if the authorities don't should also be removed from our streets.

I don't understand why race agitators are allowed to get away with this stuff. WHY do we tip toe around these creeps?

Also good post, and agree.
                  2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

• If Zimmerman IS NOT Prosecuted

Hi-

If Zimmerman is NOT prosecuted, it could lead to riots which could lead to a race war that triggers Martial Law as mentioned in the recent NDRP Executive Order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enfenetie View Post
                      Hi-

If Zimmerman is NOT prosecuted, it could lead to riots which could lead to a race war that triggers Martial Law as mentioned in the recent NDRP Executive Order.

Comment

• I've come to believe that anything less than George Zimmerman being arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and sentenced to decades of prison time is going to cause race riots - and the likes of Sharpton, Jackson, that crazy Congresswoman Wilson, the "hoodie" Congressman, and all the other lunatics will be right in the middle of it encouraging it on. Those Congressman and women are not only completely irresponsible for their part in this, but I believe there should be some kind of disciplinary action taken against them. I also believe bama would take full advantage of his idol Alinsky's rule to never let a good crisis go to waste and use the EO to declare martial law. I don't think most Americans have any idea how evil and dangerous bama is and how much he wants to stay in power. He's NOT going to go "gently into that good night" if he sees there's a good chance he won't be re-elected and will do anything - and I mean anything - to stay in power.

Comment

• I did a little digging and came to this conclusion:
                          Zimmerman was acting within his own rights, protecting his neighborhood.
                          Martin was a 17yr old thug who had NO business being there, but he technically could go through the area.
                          He should have used common sense and not looked like a thug.
                          Zimmerman had the right to follow him to make sure the guy wasn't going to do anything.
                          It exploded from there.
                          If anything, Martin should get the charges b/c he did the crime.
                          I might would have done the same thing Zimmerman did, YOU might have done the same thing.
                          You just never know until YOU are in the situation with YOUR neighborhood and YOUR life on the line.

The black panthers have a bounty on him.
                          The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

Comment

• Clemson, unfortunately in the ghetto, the boys who dress normally are beaten on a regular basis.

Only the ones dressed as thugs are exempt.

It was pretty apparent, watching an interview with the parents, they are fairly ignorant. I'm sure he was, too.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
                            'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
                            I get my Bibles here

Comment

• Even if Zimmerman is a nutjob, even if Zimmerman committed murder, it is DISGUSTING to see media and politicians making this about race.

But in our polarized society, everyone chooses one side or another. It's entirely possible for Zimmerman to be guilty as sin but for this to not be about race.

I have a concealed carry permit. I do NOT go confronting people when I am carrying. Use sense, people. Call the police and let them do their jobs. Stay in your vehicle, or back a safe distance, and avoid confrontation. I don't know about their concealed carry classes in Florida but in my class in Ohio they taught this common sense. The last thing we need in our society are a bunch of amateur 'police' officers.

Edit: Read this: http://myweaponspermit.com/top-five-...arry-mistakes/

Even though concealed weapon holders are peaceful and law-abiding citizens, we have to go out of the way to avoid conflict. Just because we can legally carry a concealed weapon does not make us police officers. The same holds true for situations where deadly force would be justified. Just because we can legally shoot does not mean we must ALWAYS shoot.
                              Do NOT be a Zimmerman. Do NOT give the left ammo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acts5:41 View Post
                                Clemson, unfortunately in the ghetto, the boys who dress normally are beaten on a regular basis.

Only the ones dressed as thugs are exempt.

It was pretty apparent, watching an interview with the parents, they are fairly ignorant. I'm sure he was, too.
                                Not ignorant enough to copyright her son's name.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !

Comment

Working...
                                X