No announcement yet.

Atheists to hold "massive" rally in D.C. in March

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you think about what the future holds for these people you can't help but feel sorry for them. As if the Tribulation is not bad enough but eternity separated from GOD, my heart breaks for them.

Praying

Comment

Originally posted by SoThankful View Post
      So a bunch of people that try to pretend that God doesn't exist are going to rally for what exactly?
      To call for the right to live a life that has no nope or point? To stand for the right to just exist until they die, then that is it?
      Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
      You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
      12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
      O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
      Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

.........chain of foo-oolsssss..."
        No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
        Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
        Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
        Romans 8:31

Comment

Sure hope and pray that you keep it all to yourselves in DC and it doesn't become an 'exported product'

Comment

Don't worry - one of their biggest areas of difficulty is raising missionary faith pledges.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
              Don't worry - one of their biggest areas of difficulty is raising missionary faith pledges.

That and opening their assemblies with a prayer.
              They argue over which god to ignore the most.
              It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Musician in His house View Post
                I don't believe in their existence.

Comment

I'm far less concerned about these tiny groups of atheists than the HUGE amounts of apostates in this country, including Catholics, Mormons, Emergents, Prosperity Gospel, and the like! Ignore the atheists, they aren't going to be the ones to destroy this nation. Much ado about nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                    happy about that

Comment

Working...
                    X