Opinions of Obama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's giving a pretty good speech tonight
    I disagree .... that was the biggest SNOOZER I've heard in a long time.

You'd think this polished liar would at least have come up with a few "home runs" but he barely made it to first base with his trite platitudes. Even his loyal fellow Marxists gave mostly tepid applause.

Obama is toast in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
      He's not an atheist/muslim he's a Social Gospel Palestinian.
      Several people in this thread think he is an atheist or Muslim so I would like to hear their response.

Comment

• By the way, how cheesy was it to have Warren Buffets sect in the crowd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Heli View Post
          Several people in this thread think he is an atheist or Muslim so I would like to hear their response.
          You can expect a conservative viewpoint to be the prevailing one here at RR regardless of people's general opinions of whether or not Obama has a particular religious belief or not within the confines of his heart.

For me, when Obama's mouth is moving the sound gets turned down and I turn my back to the TV. I prefer to read the transcripts because I can read faster than he can.
          sigpic
          Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
            You can expect a conservative viewpoint to be the prevailing one here at RR regardless of people's general opinions of whether or not Obama has a particular religious belief or not within the confines of his heart.

For me, when Obama's mouth is moving the sound gets turned down and I turn my back to the TV. I prefer to read the transcripts because I can read faster than he can.

Comment

Nobody's disagreeing that Obama's a liberal who has damaged the country profoundly, but the whole secret Mustlim/atheist thing is pretty wild to me.

Comment

Nobody's disagreeing that Obama's a liberal who has damaged the country profoundly, but the whole secret Mustlim/atheist thing is pretty wild to me.
                Given the easily searched public record and Obama's own words and actions, it's very easy to see where reasonable people could conclude that the possibilities exist that Obama's a closet .....something other than Christian. Remember it's Obama himself who demonstrated he doesn't understand what it means to be saved. He couldn't articulate the concept when his little girl's asked him about heaven.
                sigpic

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?6530...ation-Theology

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                  Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                  Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

• Obama speech was not a State of the Union Address . It was a State of the Campaign Address, full of political rheteric . I think he was less than straight on several issues like the economy, reserve currency status waning in aspects concerning India and China buying oil with gold instead of dollars. This will have an effect on our economy............. but now he can blame it on the International community. It has been along time since anything but rhetoric and lies has come out of the big O admin..

Comment

Given the easily searched public record and Obama's own words and actions, it's very easy to see where reasonable people could conclude that the possibilities exist that Obama's a closet .....something other than Christian. Remember it's Obama himself who demonstrated he doesn't understand what it means to be saved. He couldn't articulate the concept when his little girl's asked him about heaven.
                      Being an apathetic "Christian" going through the motions is not the same as being a closeted atheist/Muslim. So...
                      why do you think he was attending Wright's church for so long? He was clever enough to attend a church to pretend to be Christian, but somehow dumb enough to choose one where the pastor regularly went on racist and anti-American rants?

Comment

• Heli, what's with the devil's advocate routine?

Obama isn't a secret anything ... his words and actions demonstrate the spirit of antichrist that is stinking up this world. As for the Muslim thing, O's never hidden his affection for the way he was raised. During an interview he recited from memory the Islamic call to prayer in perfect Arabic, proclaiming it "the prettiest sound on earth at sunset."

I've heard this "sound" and it's the most evil screeching on earth.

Why Obama would attend Wright's radical, hate-filled church for 20 years isn't a big mystery. Many evil people are comfortable hiding their true selves behind a false Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mom2ten View Post
                          I had to turn his speech off tonite, I kept yelling at the tv. He said he has put more boots on the borders and he has done just the opposite. Then he starts talking about spending more money. How much longer Lord??
                          Yeah when he said that, I Yelled "That's a baldface lie" to my TV.
                          2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

• The local news picked out Obama's biggest lies and touted them as his greatest achievements. I opened the front door and could hear the sheeple in the neighborhood making slurping noises on their TV screens. Those who don't discern what they stand for will fall for anything. And they have. B-A-A-A-A-D

Comment

• I only heard bits of the speech, but when he mentioned wanting to improve the executive branch I started yelling, "You can leave! Just leave and take everyone with you."

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Being an apathetic "Christian" going through the motions is not the same as being a closeted atheist/Muslim. So...
                                Being a Christian in name only is the perfect cover for someone pretending to be something they're not. Since most people don't practice the art of discernment Obama's been able to fool a lot of folks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X