No announcement yet.

Opinions of Obama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to worry, he's not going to be reelected.

All of the perfectly timed conditions of '08 are gone now,
    and the marginal voters who gave him a spin last time
    will be nowhere to be found.

If the likes of Oliver Stone says he'd rather vote for Ron Paul,
    it's not hard to see where it's going.

Comment

• Originally posted by logosone View Post
      If the likes of Oliver Stone says he'd rather vote for Ron Paul,
      it's not hard to see where it's going.
      That's the problem, Ron Paul will split the GOP vote handing the election back over to Obama.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
        That's the problem, Ron Paul will split the GOP vote handing the election back over to Obama.
        He's not going to make it to the General.

Comment

He's not going to make it to the General.
          The crazy Ron Paulers are writing him in, hopes there's not too many of them.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
          Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
          Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

• Well, after I thought about that for a minute
            did you mean he may help saddle us with one of the
            others in the Primary results?

I've been confident in stating O can't do it again,
            BUT the Democrat gauntlet has yet to begin.

Comment

Well, after I thought about that for a minute
              did you mean he may help saddle us with one of the
              others in the Primary results?

I've been confident in stating O can't do it again,
              BUT the Democrat gauntlet has yet to begin.
              The only threats are someone else entering against the GOP appointee; such as Palin, Paul, or Trump.

Palin and Trump realize doing this would only hurt the conservative vote, but the Ron Paulers are too brainwashed to see it.

Comment

• Let's just wait and see what happens with
                Newt and Romney over the next month or so.

Comment

• I think he's more incompetent than malicious. I would like to see him out of the White House next year, but short of a miracle, I expect him to stay.
                  For people who think he's a secret atheist/Muslim--why do you think he was attending Wright's church for so long? He was clever enough to attend a church to pretend to be Christian, but somehow dumb enough to choose one where the pastor regularly went on racist and anti-American rants?

Comment

• I still think he will be re-elected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mom2ten View Post
                      I still think he will be re-elected.
                      Im starting to think the same thing...

Comment

• Opinions of Obama
                        This says it all for me:

Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by Heli View Post
                          I think he's more incompetent than malicious. I would like to see him out of the White House next year, but short of a miracle, I expect him to stay.
                          For people who think he's a secret atheist/Muslim--why do you think he was attending Wright's church for so long? He was clever enough to attend a church to pretend to be Christian, but somehow dumb enough to choose one where the pastor regularly went on racist and anti-American rants?
                          He's not an atheist/muslim he's a Social Gospel Palestinian.

Comment

• I had to turn his speech off tonite, I kept yelling at the tv. He said he has put more boots on the borders and he has done just the opposite. Then he starts talking about spending more money. How much longer Lord??

Comment

• I have to hand it to him...he's giving a pretty good speech tonight. Although, I dont think even he believes half of what he is saying. Most of it was fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mom2ten View Post
                                I had to turn his speech off tonite, I kept yelling at the tv. He said he has put more boots on the borders and he has done just the opposite. Then he starts talking about spending more money. How much longer Lord??
                                Look at what he does behind the scenes, not the bold faced lies he speaks on camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X