Opinions of Obama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
    Being a Christian in name only is the perfect cover for someone pretending to be something they're not. Since most people don't practice the art of discernment Obama's been able to fool a lot of folks.
    You're not kidding.
    How long, O Lord?

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSaint View Post
      Obama speech was not a State of the Union Address . It was a State of the Campaign Address, full of political rheteric . I think he was less than straight on several issues like the economy, reserve currency status waning in aspects concerning India and China buying oil with gold instead of dollars. This will have an effect on our economy............. but now he can blame it on the International community. It has been along time since anything but rhetoric and lies has come out of the big O admin..
      He is adept at the hope thing, I could not tell who was actually talking when he spoke of his achievments verses reality, he must have been talking about what he wanted to do verses what he actually did. His rhetoric on China sounds good until one realizes China can do some things to us as well. Hyperbole and hoopla, that's all I believe he is capable of doing.
      Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heli View Post
        I think he's more incompetent than malicious. I would like to see him out of the White House next year, but short of a miracle, I expect him to stay.
        For people who think he's a secret atheist/Muslim--why do you think he was attending Wright's church for so long? He was clever enough to attend a church to pretend to be Christian, but somehow dumb enough to choose one where the pastor regularly went on racist and anti-American rants?
        I answered this on post 27.

As far as him being incompetent...if you believe this, then, you haven't read his books concerning what he believes about this nation. What was his father's dream, one of his books was called Dreams of my Father? Nor have you studied or read Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. If you read Rules for Radicals you would see that what is on display is not incompetency, it is intentional and by design.

What do you think of Obama's thoughts on faith are since you are so interested in what we think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon300 View Post
          Nor have you studied or read Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. If you read Rules for Radicals you would see that what is on display is not incompetency, it is intentional and by design.
          I could not believe how Megyn Kelly on FOX News yesterday was trying her hardest for an entire segment to convince us viewers that Obama really isn't anything like Saul Alinsky or his attitude and that was just a ploy by Obama opponents to spew hatred at him!!

IOW, it was Megyn's effort to show Newt and his descriptions are too extreme, Romney is much better.

I don't think I'll ever be able to watch her show again.
          I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
          For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
          no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacinth View Post
            I could not believe how Megyn Kelly on FOX News yesterday was trying her hardest for an entire segment to convince us viewers that Obama really isn't anything like Saul Alinsky or his attitude and that was just a ploy by Obama opponents to spew hatred at him!!

IOW, it was Megyn's effort to show Newt and his descriptions are too extreme, Romney is much better.

I didn't hear this, but that is truly unfortunate. Jay Carney was asked by a Fox White House journalist if Obama had a picture of Alinsky in the White House this week. Carney avoided the question.... I guess Megyn Kelly didn't see that. Anyone that has researched this subject knows Obama moved to Chicago because of Alinsky, he is devoted to implementing what Alinsky wrote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heli View Post
              why do you think he was attending Wright's church for so long? He was clever enough to attend a church to pretend to be Christian, but somehow dumb enough to choose one where the pastor regularly went on racist and anti-American rants?
              Without going into what he beleives in his heart (he has said he is a Christian, for the purposes of discourse, I will take him at his word), before the President ran for National Office, he first was a local Politician in IL, and particularly Chicago. A number of prominent Chicago figures, and politicians, also attend Rev Wrights Church, so I personally think one of the reasons he chose that particular Church is "networking." Attending that Church simply helped his local political career.

Of course, what plays well locally in Chicago, doesn't always translate well to the National stage.

-Ted

Comment

• Originally posted by IbelieveinJesus View Post
                Without going into what he beleives in his heart (he has said he is a Christian, I will take him at his word), before the President ran for National Office, he first was a local Politician in IL, and particularly Chicago. A number of prominent Chicago figures, and politicians, also attend Rev Wrights Church, so I personally think one of the reasons he chose that particular Church is "networking." Attending that Church simply helped his local political career.

Of course, what plays well locally in Chicago, doesn't always translate well to the National stage.

-Ted
                Correct, and there were not just prominent people in this "church," Obama's constituents were members of this church. That is the whole reason he attended. Also, Wright's church was more of a political podium than a pulpit where Jesus' teachings were being preached. Wright's church collected money for and passed out propaganda from Hamas, spoke candidly about how evil the Jew is, and reveled in the damnation of the United States. Wright is a follower of Black Liberation Theology, which is grounded in Marxism, and Wright was a member of the Nation of Islam before he was pastor at this "church." How many times has Obama been to church since he has been President? Six, Seven..not much.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeIsEnough View Post
                  He is adept at the hope thing, I could not tell who was actually talking when he spoke of his achievments verses reality, he must have been talking about what he wanted to do verses what he actually did. His rhetoric on China sounds good until one realizes China can do some things to us as well. Hyperbole and hoopla, that's all I believe he is capable of doing.
                  And the liberal media is believing him and touting all his "achievements" hello 1984

Originally posted by Jacinth View Post

Because FOX is blind and want Romney for GOP

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                  Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                  Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbT View Post
                    Heli, what's with the devil's advocate routine?

Obama isn't a secret anything ... his words and actions demonstrate the spirit of antichrist that is stinking up this world. As for the Muslim thing, O's never hidden his affection for the way he was raised. During an interview he recited from memory the Islamic call to prayer in perfect Arabic, proclaiming it "the prettiest sound on earth at sunset."

I've heard this "sound" and it's the most evil screeching on earth.

Why Obama would attend Wright's radical, hate-filled church for 20 years isn't a big mystery. Many evil people are comfortable hiding their true selves behind a false Jesus.
                    For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

• Originally posted by HeIsEnough View Post
                      His State of the Union address last night was nothing more than a rinse-and-repeat version of previous SOTU speeches he's given. Basically, his speechwriters seemed to do nothing more than copy and paste previous speeches.

Second verse....same as the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmForgiven View Post
                        Nothing new under the sun.

Brilliant job by the GOP machine to highlight the rhetoric.

Of course, the Obamobots will just say he's having to repeat himself over and over because no one's listening!
                        sigpic
                        Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

• A friend of mine was watching the state of the Union address last night when I went to his room to work on some math homework. I asked him who he'd vote for next year and he said "probably Obama" because of what Obama's done so far. It was heartbreaking to hear that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePenguin View Post
                            A friend of mine was watching the state of the Union address last night when I went to his room to work on some math homework. I asked him who he'd vote for next year and he said "probably Obama" because of what Obama's done so far. It was heartbreaking to hear that.
                            What was your response? Mine would have been: so you enjoy seeing the destruction of our nation?

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmForgiven View Post
                              His State of the Union address last night was nothing more than a rinse-and-repeat version of previous SOTU speeches he's given. Basically, his speechwriters seemed to do nothing more than copy and paste previous speeches.

Yep, Yep, same o, same o
                              2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

• I went to bed early before Obama gave his SOTU address. I didn't miss a thing from this guy. I can't stand to hear him. Has to be discernment I feel.

John 3:16
                                For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Working...
                                X