Ron Paul: Blame Israel First

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gideon300 View Post
    They will deny it, and say Paul didn't write this. They believe what he tells them and dismiss the facts staring them in the face.
    It's a very strange dynamic, many of his followers revere him as other cultists do their leaders.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

Originally posted by iSong6:3 View Post
      It's a very strange dynamic, many of his followers revere him as other cultists do their leaders.
      The Paulites, Paulenistas and Paulistenians have all drunk from the same pitcher and it makes them rabid.

Aren't there shots for that?
      sigpic
      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
        The Paulites, Paulenistas and Paulistenians have all drunk from the same pitcher and it makes them rabid.

Aren't there shots for that?
        If not, I'd hope someone is working on it.
        "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

I love the website arewelivinginthelastdays.com, but I wish they would not be so pro-Ron Paul in their news article commentaries. It's bothersome.
          I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
          For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
          no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Comment

Originally posted by 1forChrist
            Ummmm...........Scottttyyyyy......don't be putting down the fruit cake fella ok? lol! Me likes my fruit cake! With tea! hahahaha! I take personal offense to that! Don't be gettin' Ronboy labeled up with my precious fruitcake!
            Whoa! sorry, I dinna a wanna insult anyones fruitcake!!

Comment

Here's inside information that Ron Paul thinks Israel is too much trouble and wants to give the land back to the Arabs. We have to remember, Ron Paul is a doctor, he is not an idiot that would publically make black or Jewish negative comments. He knows that would kill his chances of anything. But it shows the man is truly not a friend of Israel and I would say an anti-semite by his actions here.

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?1712...l-didn-t-exist
              Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

Ron Paul is too weird for me.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know the truth behind the Ron Paul attacks, but I do know God's plan for Israel and man will not be changed regardless of who gets the nomination. Israel does not need our financial support and God doesn't. They are the 4th largest exporter of produce in the world. Iran will not use nuclear weapons on Israel because the Islamic Messiah "Mahdi" must return the land to the Muslims. Iran's nukes are a greater threat to NATO troops to the region because they are the only force stopping Iran from reaching Israel.

The next U.S. President must put America before Israel. If America fails/falls then so do the Christians of the world along with Israel. Look around you. Secularism and anti-theism is growing. What once was a Christian nation is now a nation of failed economics, morals and foreign policy. If the next president does not put the nation first then we may be witnessing the last Jesus believing generation. We, the United States and the world cannot deliver Israel. Only God Almighty can. One day He will reclaim Israel.

Israel is going through a period of darkness. Its government is corrupt like ours. I like and respect their PM, but their nation is not walking with God. They are turning their backs like our nation is. The Battle of Gog and Magog will ultimately lead to their return to God.

Just a question. Does anyone know for certain that the candidates are really Christians? Is it just another political tool to gather votes?

Comment

Originally posted by JPFord View Post
                    I don't know the truth behind the Ron Paul attacks, but I do know God's plan for Israel and man will not be changed regardless of who gets the nomination. Israel does not need our financial support and God doesn't. They are the 4th largest exporter of produce in the world. Iran will not use nuclear weapons on Israel because the Islamic Messiah "Mahdi" must return the land to the Muslims. Iran's nukes are a greater threat to NATO troops to the region because they are the only force stopping Iran from reaching Israel.
                    Does God need American greenbacks for himself?? No, yet He asks us to tithe to Him does he not? This type of thinking from a Christian absolutely amazes me!! It tells me that some Christians will put a politician before God's commandments.

These "attacks" on Ron Paul are truth about this man that hasn't previously been made public.

The next U.S. President must put America before Israel. If America fails/falls then so do the Christians of the world along with Israel. Look around you. Secularism and anti-theism is growing. What once was a Christian nation is now a nation of failed economics, morals and foreign policy. If the next president does not put the nation first then we may be witnessing the last Jesus believing generation. We, the United States and the world cannot deliver Israel. Only God Almighty can. One day He will reclaim Israel.
                    Anti-semitism is growing too, but Ron Paulites seem to be okay with that... Israel and the US are bound together, we have been since May 14th, 1948. You end US protection over Israel and invaders follow. It will happen one day, the Bible states Israel will be all alone, but you don't willingly vote for turning your back on God's people!

Israel is going through a period of darkness. Its government is corrupt like ours. I like and respect their PM, but their nation is not walking with God. They are turning their backs like our nation is. The Battle of Gog and Magog will ultimately lead to their return to God.
                    True, but this has nothing to do with Ron Paul. Again, a vote for Ron Paul is a vote against God's chosen people.

Just a question. Does anyone know for certain that the candidates are really Christians? Is it just another political tool to gather votes?
                    The US president is not a church leader nor do I expect him to be.

Comment

Tithe to Him, not Israel. A tithe is also not a tax. I don't like my taxes going to planned parenthood, but they do. Some people don't like their taxes going to Israel. Personally, I support giving Israel funding, but other Americans do not. Why don't we, as Christians, give our own support to Israel? Don't we have the option to give to Israel without the need of the government? That is the churches job, not the average American which may not be Christian. My thought was to end government funding of Israel, but not military support.

As Christians we must love our heathen neighbors so they may see the love of Christ. Christ never forced me to believe. I accepted His offer through faith. I will tithe because its the right thing to do. Not because my government says I must. If some of you need government to tithe for you then who is the sad, mislead Christian?

Which by the way, I don't believe a brother or sister in Christ is ever sad. Let's not allow political discussion to override that awesome fact. We are brothbers and sisters in Christ.

Comment

Clarification: I'm not a RP follower. I have not yet made my decision. Obama needs to get out. I hope the best option is a conservative, Israel friendly, Christian.

Comment

If America fails, then Israel fails. America must be the top priority.

Comment

If America fails, then Israel fails. America must be the top priority.
                            America will fail, ISRAEL WILL NEVER FAIL!!

Comment

Tithe to Him, not Israel. A tithe is also not a tax. I don't like my taxes going to planned parenthood, but they do. Some people don't like their taxes going to Israel. Personally, I support giving Israel funding, but other Americans do not. Why don't we, as Christians, give our own support to Israel? Don't we have the option to give to Israel without the need of the government? That is the churches job, not the average American which may not be Christian. My thought was to end government funding of Israel, but not military support.

As Christians we must love our heathen neighbors so they may see the love of Christ. Christ never forced me to believe. I accepted His offer through faith. I will tithe because its the right thing to do. Not because my government says I must. If some of you need government to tithe for you then who is the sad, mislead Christian?

Which by the way, I don't believe a brother or sister in Christ is ever sad. Let's not allow political discussion to override that awesome fact. We are brothbers and sisters in Christ.
                              I'm not sure we fund the government of Israel. I think they do that on their own. We we do is help them militarily with $3B worth of aid each year to help them maintain themselves in the region. They don't have the oil wealth that the Saudis, Iraqis, etc. have so we help them that way. We do however continue to throw money down the bottomless pits that are the PLO, PA, etc. that just ends up in the hands of terrorists. This money is used for "salaries" for terrorists who are on the PLO payroll. That stuff we should stop. Not the stuff we're doing with Israel. God will remember that we helped Israel when judgment time comes around.
                              Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph The Carpenter View Post
                                America will fail, ISRAEL WILL NEVER FAIL!!
                                They have and will again. Why do you think they were scattered to the four corners of the earth? Israel failed to repent and turn away from its sin. In the last days Israel will be invaded and saved by God in the battle of gog and magog. God never fails the failure.

Comment

Working...
                                X