Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Paul: Blame Israel First

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Ima Believer View Post
    I understand. I am really very sorry - especially to old_andy. ?
    Thank you, doll.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b


    Jesus + something = nothing

    Jesus + nothing = Everything

    Comment


    • #32
      I watched the debate as well. Paul actually said the only reason the Iranians and others are doing what their doing is because we "Bomb them" He was actually blaming us for the Iranians wanting the bomb He's an utter fruit cake nut job!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Scotty066 View Post
        ...He's an utter fruit cake nut job!!


        (Good to see you, Scotty. )
        "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b


        Jesus + something = nothing

        Jesus + nothing = Everything

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by iSong6:3 View Post


          (Good to see you, Scotty. )
          : Been busy studinin ma spellin. (Crazy with work, kids, wife, mother in law etcc. you know how it is). But I be dropin by now and then ta check on ya'll.

          Comment


          • #35
            I would urge anyone that thinks Ron Paul is great to listen to the last debate. At least the portion when he spoke on foriegn policy. It's a real eye opener. I really hadn't heard him speak, other then sound bites, until the last debate. Like someone said, it was like he just went off the deep end.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by iSong6:3
              But they also show no other knowledge of even the basics of the Bible or Biblical principles. They don't show interest in any other forum but to support Paul.

              Their mad devotion to their leader seems almost cult-like to me.

              Isn't that the truth?!

              I have noticed recently on Fox and even on a Christian show me and my husband watch ("Wretched"), when the host is talking about political issues he will comment and say something to the effect of, "And we will also be giving plenty of coverage to Ron Paul...so his supporters don't need to send us any nasty emails."
              Todd Friel on Wretched even commented that Ron Paul supporters seemed very angry.

              I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain conspiracy theory radio host who tells his listeners that Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that can save America but that the "elite" won't let him bc their goal is destroying the country. He says that ALL the media is "in on it" (even Fox) and that his listeners must fight back.

              At any rate, Ron Paul supporters are do indeed seem cult- like to me too.
              Last edited by iSong6:3; December 17th, 2011, 01:21 PM. Reason: (oops, sorry, my mistake)

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by angelka71 View Post
                Isn't that the truth?!

                I have noticed recently on Fox and even on a Christian show me and my husband watch ("Wretched"), when the host is talking about political issues he will comment and say something to the effect of, "And we will also be giving plenty of coverage to Ron Paul...so his supporters don't need to send us any nasty emails."
                Todd Friel on Wretched even commented that Ron Paul supporters seemed very angry.

                I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain conspiracy theory radio host who tells his listeners that Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that can save America but that the "elite" won't let him bc their goal is destroying the country. He says that ALL the media is "in on it" (even Fox) and that his listeners must fight back.

                At any rate, Ron Paul supporters are do indeed seem cult- like to me too.
                I always have red flags when supporters of a certain idea or person seem overbearing and particularly if they pretty much all seem angry. Something is wrong with that. Combine that with someone who attracts conspiracy-theorists as fans and
                "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b


                Jesus + something = nothing

                Jesus + nothing = Everything

                Comment


                • #38
                  This isn't about Ron Paul specifically, but about libertarians in general. These are just some off hand observations, but I find they are far closer to the liberal ideology than to traditional conservatism. They'll never admit to thinking alike, but liberals and libertarians both want unregulated drug use, won't fight to preserve traditional marriage, view America as the cause of the world's problems, want to gut our military, despise Israel with an inhuman passion, have legions of acolytes who will target and (character) assassinate anyone who disagrees with them (such as traditional conservatives), and revere their leaders with a messiah-like devotion. Does anyone else find it odd that such supposed political opposites can take different roads but arrive at the same destination on so many issues?
                  Ephesians 3:17-18
                  That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

                  "It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Option 1: Give Israel nothing, stay out of their way, do not attempt to influence their own goals.
                    Option 2: Give Israel everything, continually attempt to dictate their foreign policy.

                    Where is Option 3? The one that fully supports Israel, provides state of the art military hardware, comprehensive intelligence exchanges, and stays out of their internal and regional affairs.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Ima Believer View Post
                      I understand. I am really very sorry - especially to old_andy. ?

                      I took no offense.

                      Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you and your family and to all here!
                      Jhn 8:58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."





                      I Stand With Israel Sha'alu Shalom Yerushalyim

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        There are fears that substantial numbers of Paulians, Democrats, and Independents will pose as Republican voters during the Iowa caucus with the intent of pushing Ron Paul to victory.

                        This type of fraud could forever invalidate Iowa and possibly other primary races.

                        I don't understand the hold this man has over people. With his base of anti-Semites, legalized pot enthusiasts, and 9/11 "truthers" evil seems to surround him.

                        http://www.politico.com/news/stories...html#replyform

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by BarbT View Post
                          There are fears that substantial numbers of Paulians, Democrats, and Independents will pose as Republican voters during the Iowa caucus with the intent of pushing Ron Paul to victory.

                          This type of fraud could forever invalidate Iowa and possibly other primary races.

                          I don't understand the hold this man has over people. With his base of anti-Semites, legalized pot enthusiasts, and 9/11 "truthers" evil seems to surround him.

                          http://www.politico.com/news/stories...html#replyform
                          I read the Politico article this morning. I somewhat hope this does happen because Iowa is in no way representative of the conservative base in the US. Mike Huckabee won last time if that tells you anything. If you want a Republican primary that will show what republicans are thinking, have the first primary in Texas. The system set up is antiquated! Seriously: Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina first??? We are not Democrats.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Ron Paul...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              As Ron Paul apologists continue to come out of the woodwork consider this:

                              RON PAUL: RACIST NEWSLETTER SCANDAL WON'T GO AWAY

                              Paul has claimed that the newsletter, which compared African Americans to zoo animals, warned of a coming race war, and generally promoted racist, anti-semitic, and fringe militia views, was written by other authors and that he was unaware of its content — even passages written from his perspective. He has not offered up any of the names of the six to eight writers he said were responsible for writing the incendiary material, however, and reporters are pressing him for more details......

                              ....."I never read that stuff," before taking off his mic and storming off when Borger continued to ask him about the issue, referring to one newsletter that speculated on whether Israelis carried out the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.


                              http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...-scandal/print

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by BarbT View Post
                                As Ron Paul apologists continue to come out of the woodwork consider this:




                                http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...-scandal/print
                                They will deny it, and say Paul didn't write this. They believe what he tells them and dismiss the facts staring them in the face.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X