Liberal Mob Rage & Protests on Occupy Wall Street

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal Mob Rage & Protests on Occupy Wall Street

It is funny how the radicals picked such a date as Sept.17th.

Constitution Day commemorates the formation and signing of the U.S. Constitution by thirty-nine brave men on September 17, 1787, recognizing all who, are born in the U.S.
    or by naturalization, have become citizens.

I like the bold part the best!
    God bless!
    :cheer

Hmm... they think that corporations, especially banks, are evil; they also have a link to Anonymous's Twitter feed. This is definitely a liberal affair. Of course they would pick Constitution Day. They know that it's the one document that stands between them and their communist utopia.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePenguin View Post
      Hmm... they think that corporations, especially banks, are evil; they also have a link to Anonymous's Twitter feed. This is definitely a liberal affair. Of course they would pick Constitution Day. They know that it's the one document that stands between them and their communist utopia.

They are so lost.
      Praying for the scales to be removed
      God bless!

Comment

Demonic "Day of Rage" on Wallstreet

I have had my head in the sand.... I didn't know about this day of rage thing....I mean....I heard it...but I didn't really pay attention....

How sick! <----we have got to start praying about this... This is really serious!
        sigpic

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Comment

I didn't know this was going on....
          I heard the "&%##" comment about tea partiers this morning from the labor guy, but I
          didn't realize what their true intentions were... How very scary!!
          I just learned about "The Day of Rage" (or whatever it's called).... Is this event
          going around facebook? are they really trying to get riots started from it? if so,
          this is very scary and I'm going to start praying for protection... There are so many
          wackos out there that just want a reason to fight, destroy and steal!!
          sigpic

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Comment

I just learned about this today... They don't realize what they might cause...
            There are many, many bad people out there who are just waiting for an
            excuse to be violent, to steal and to destroy....
            sigpic

Comment

Yes it is going around on FB.
              They are trying to organize "Day Of Rage" in other cities too.
              Not just NYC
              Scary to a non-believer

Us, no way! We are going to finish this race for Jesus!

Keep looking up my dear sister
              God bless!

Comment

You are so right!

And the government is trying to label Americans terrorists.
                So, this would put the cherry on top for them to declare a Martial Law,
                turn the internet off, cell phone communications and so on. Just my 2 cents
                Pray we are going home soon!
                God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Godlygurl93 View Post
                  Yes it is going around on FB.
                  They are trying to organize "Day Of Rage" in other cities too.
                  Not just NYC
                  Scary to a non-believer

Us, no way! We are going to finish this race for Jesus!

Keep looking up my dear sister
                  Thanks for the reminder.... I sometimes let this world scare me!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ann Coulter pegged "Day of Rage" as Demonic

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-i...of-rage-2011-8

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

I was wondering exactly what the rage was for, was it for jobs, benefits, etc., but from the above poster it appears to be an overt call to communism. I am almost dumbfounded, and to think this is going around on facebook!!! I don't 'facebook' or 'tweet' but I am fully aware of the power of such communication. Again, the timing is such that we can only watch and wonder...three days before Sep 20 when the UN [in NYC] begins to deliberate the fate of the current boundaries of the nation of Israel! Marantha!
                      Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Comment

&quot;Occupy Wall Street will lay siege to U.S. greed&quot;:

On Sept. 17, the Arab Spring becomes the new American Fall, with 20,000 revolutionaries in a tent city. Plus “solidarity” occupations in major financial centers worldwide, all ready for a long siege, vowing not to leave till they get their “one simple demand.”
                        http://www.marketwatch.com/Story/sto...E-00212803FAD6

Interesting article on the upcoming event. I think NYC will probably attempt to squash this. There focus right now is on the 10th anniversary of 9/11, but on 9/12, I'm sure we will start hearing more about this 'event'.

Glad to be back online. -Hope everyone here is well. God bless.

Comment

Instead of Wall Street, maybe the ragers should post their tents in front of the white house...
                          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

This month is becoming really interesting to watch. Wow.
                            Last edited by adamrach; September 6th, 2011, 12:27 PM. Reason: missing word

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                              Instead of Wall Street, maybe the ragers should post their tents in front of the white house...
                              I agree Tall Timbers!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X