No announcement yet.

Liberal Mob Rage & Protests on Occupy Wall Street

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's easy to rebuke this movement when you've got a cushy job, or even a crappy job,
    Really? I was laid off in 2010 and haven't been able to get a job since. I live on less $ monthly than most peoples' car payments but I'm happy with what the Lord has seen fit to provide me -- JOYOUS in fact. I'm completely opposed to this ridiculous OWS movement. Every unclean thing man can think of is swimming in this satanic soup.

I believe there are many folks in this movement who are fed up w/ the excess and shameless greed they see Corporate America engage in.
    These people don't fool me.They're screaming about the moral failings of others to mask their own greed for entitlements so they won't have to work. Trying to find one person in the crowd who looks halfway employable illuminates the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbT View Post
      These people don't fool me.They're screaming about the moral failings of others to mask their own greed for entitlements so they won't have to work.
      No kidding greed has many children, these people simply don't realize they are as covetous as the most slimy wall street tycoon.
      There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

• Occupy Wall Street’s ‘We are the 99 percent’ tops Yale list of year’s most memorable quotes

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...Z2O_story.html

That's the best they could come up with? Where's the inspiration? NONE of the qoutes in this article will be remembered by next week!

I'm suprised they didn't include:

Osama Bin Laden: Someone's at the door. I'll get it.
        Originally posted by Lisa in OK
        if an electrician changes careers, is he delighted?

Comment

• To think Yale started out as a divinity school to train ministers of the Gospel. How far they've fallen to become the secular humanist waste plant they are today. It doesn't surprise me this school would find anything the left-leaning liberal lunatics of this country say and do as "memorable".

Comment

• Originally posted by RanYakumo View Post
            Considering that they only had two dozen people protesting in New York post-tent clearing yesterday (seems like the lack of shelter and food drove many away), I'm not sure they could mass the numbers they need. You never know though.

EDIT: Here's a live updatee for those who want to do stuff HERE AND LIVE.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15783449
            occupy till i come. Luke 11 ;19.. sums up whats in the end times

Comment

• are they still there?

arn't their 15 minutes up yet?
              For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

• Occupy Wall Street

It would appear that our good friends the Occupiers have found a new low. I absolutely laugh when I hear these people complain about not being taken seriously. Really? REALLY??? Vandalizing a sanctuary is connected to unfair wallstreet big wigs HOW???? HOW??? In an earlier article on Fox News today there were two churches that reported issues, this one and one other so this was not an isolated incident. I wonder if there are others that chose not to report it. In that article it was said that these two churches were offering shelter to the protesters. It would seem to me that if anyone hadn't lost complete respect for these people before, here is a good reason to start.

Members of the Occupy Wall Street movement urinated on a cross, desecrated a church and threw Bibles at police officers in separate incidents over the weekend.

Protesters in San Francisco occupied an abandoned hotel and began attacking police – hurling bricks and Bibles at officers.

“Once they gained access [to the hotel], some of them made it to the top of the roof and they began to throw Bibles down at the officers,” San Francisco Police Dept. spokesman Carlos Manfredi told ABC News.

Several officers were injured in the attack.

In New York City, Occupy protesters allegedly urinated on a cross inside a Brooklyn church.

“An occupier peed inside the building and the pee came into contact with a cross,” wrote Rabbi Chaim Gruber in a note to the New York Post.

The Occupy Wall Street movement has a history of participants urinating and defecating in public.

The group has also been accused of desecrating West Park Presbyterian Church. The pastor ordered 60 protesters to leave the sanctuary after someone stole a bronze lid from the $12,500 baptismal font.

“It was like pissing on the 99 percent,” an angry Rev. Bob Brashear told the New York Post.

The pastor supports the Occupy movement – but is outraged over their behavior.

“Even in the 1980s when we had a lot of crack addicts etc. in the neighborhood, and even robbing people in the church, that particular religious symbol had never really been disturbed before,” the pastor told CBS News. “I tried to make it clear that I don’t believe in collective punishment but I do believe in collective accountability and responsibility.”

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ow-bibles.html
                sigpic"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
                MTHW 24:31

Comment

• I don't understand what the church and this so-called political group have in common. The articles I read said that the occupiers were being allowed to stay in the church.
                  Come to me all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Comment

• Satan has his little helpers running around all over the place these days. These "occupiers" better be glad we follow Jesus and not that satanic Islam allah rock idol god or they would be chased out of town and the ones caught would have their heads cutoff. Obama is behind all of this. He wants his little Marxist riots to help him win office again. Who knows, might even be atheists on crack acting like fools.
                    Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by HisVessel View Post
                      I don't understand what the church and this so-called political group have in common. The articles I read said that the occupiers were being allowed to stay in the church.
                      I got the impression it was the Pastor at the West Park Presbyterian Church and the Rabbi (Which really makes me scrath my head...) at the other that supported the Occupiers. I am assuming the "movement" as it is loosly referred to. Not sure if this was a personal choice or if the congregations agreed to allow them to stay in the building. I guess it was not so much a wise idea.
                      sigpic"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
                        Satan has his little helpers running around all over the place these days. These "occupiers" better be glad we follow Jesus and not that satanic Islam allah rock idol god or they would be chased out of town and the ones caught would have their heads cutoff. Obama is behind all of this. He wants his little Marxist riots to help him win office again. Who knows, might even be atheists on crack acting like fools.
                        or Nephilim.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyHIM! View Post
                          I got the impression it was the Pastor at the West Park Presbyterian Church and the Rabbi (Which really makes me scrath my head...) at the other that supported the Occupiers. I am assuming the "movement" as it is loosly referred to. Not sure if this was a personal choice or if the congregations agreed to allow them to stay in the building. I guess it was not so much a wise idea.
                          Well, if the Occupiers continue their behavior, something tells me they won't be allowed to stay for much longer.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyHIM! View Post
                              or Nephilim.
                              I never thought of that!! If Obama is behind it, no wonder....
                              Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

• Oh Chris....what an awful looking morphing photo!!! How'd you do that?

Sure makes you think....

Comment

Working...
                                X