Over 1000 offenses Obama commits against America

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homesick777 View Post
    He puts the seat down when he's done which makes him a good family man.

You...

Know.......

This........

HOW????!!!!!

Comment

Yep, enough to make the blood boil

and we haven't even mentioned the appointing of muslims to homeland security, after a "non-terrorist" gunned down his fellow soldiers.
      Or his speech about the killer of the abortion doctor, but no mention of the Christian that was killed that same week.
      Or his belief that christians are the terrorists.
      The placating of the terrorists.
      Denial of Muslim hatred and agenda.

But, I know of something good.........

I see people being set up to accept the one world government, being chipped, and the anti-christ. How many times have you heard who cares if O is legit as long as he gets the job done? People laugh when he mocks Christians. People have no problem marginalizing Christians. We are the terrorists. How easy it is to understand the persecution of the Christians in the first century. I see beheading as a coming attraction, people laughing as the christian is beheaded for not taking the mark. People will accept a 1 world government after all the current manipulation to destroy the econmoy and the private sector.

What has O done????He has brought the believer closer to his day of redemption. He has opened our eyes to the truth of the scripture, to the power of our God, and we have become more willing to let go of this earthly home, to long for our Lord.

Does seeing the destruction of our country bring gladness????No, but I know God put him in power for our immorality and to fulfill scripture that all nations would turn against Israel. I feel sorry for those drinking the kool-aid and for those that have compromised God's word, serving mammon, for their own self-interest instead of being obedient to His word.

Our redemption is nearer because of the fall of this nation. We see prophecy lining up and we know we serve the true and living God and God is the one in control. It is so much easier to explain the hope that is within me. My home is in heaven and the sooner the better!

Comment

Originally posted by The Liquidator View Post
        As far as I can tell:
        late term abortion = murder before birth (but later in the pregnancy)
        infanticide = murder after birth
        I think one logically leads to another, but I don't think Obama would openly support murder after birth, at least not yet.

Also, I may have missed this, but did anybody mention Obama's support for embryonic stem cell research? I find that deeply troubling.

Obama supported infanticide with his aggressive opposition to the Born Alive Infant Protection Act (BAIPA) when he was in the Illinois State Senate.

Please read the below article that I posted. It was written by Jill Stanek:

Jill Stanek fought to stop "live-birth abortion" after witnessing one as a registered nurse at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Ill. In 2002, President Bush asked Jill to attend his signing of the Born Alive Infants Protection Act. In January 2003, World Magazine named Jill one of the 30 most prominent pro-life leaders of the past 30 years. To learn more, visit Jill's blog, Pro-life Pulse.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51121

Why Jesus would not vote for Barack Obama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Posted: July 19, 2006
        1:00 am Eastern

By Jill Stanek
        2010 WorldNetDaily.com

In February 2004, U.S. Senate candidate Barack Obama's wife, Michelle, sent a fund-raising letter with the "alarming news" that "right-wing politicians" had passed a law stopping doctors from stabbing half-born babies in the neck with scissors, suctioning out their brains and crushing their skulls.
        Michelle called partial-birth abortion "a legitimate medical procedure," and wouldn't supporters please pay $150 to attend a luncheon for her husband, who would fight against "cynical ploy[s]" to stop it?

But that's not why Obama's opponent Alan Keyes said Jesus Christ wouldn't vote for him.

Obama recalled Keyes' statement in a recent USA Today opinion piece but omitted his reasoning.

I know his reasoning, because I was there.

As a nurse at an Illinois hospital in 1999, I discovered babies were being aborted alive and shelved to die in soiled utility rooms. I discovered infanticide.

Legislation was presented on the federal level and in various states called the Born Alive Infants Protection Act. It stated all live-born babies were guaranteed the same constitutional right to equal protection, whether or not they were wanted.

BAIPA sailed through the U.S. Senate by unanimous vote. Even Sens. Clinton, Kennedy and Kerry agreed a mother's right to "choose" stopped at her baby's delivery.

The bill also passed overwhelmingly in the House. NARAL went neutral on it. Abortion enthusiasts publicly agreed that fighting BAIPA would appear extreme. President Bush signed BAIPA into law in 2002.

But in Illinois, the state version of BAIPA repeatedly failed, thanks in large part to then-state Sen. Barack Obama. It only passed in 2005, after Obama left.

I testified in 2001 and 2002 before a committee of which Obama was a member.

Obama articulately worried that legislation protecting live aborted babies might infringe on women's rights or abortionists' rights. Obama's clinical discourse, his lack of mercy, shocked me. I was naive back then. Obama voted against the measure, twice. It ultimately failed.

In 2003, as chairman of the next Senate committee to which BAIPA was sent, Obama stopped it from even getting a hearing, shelving it to die much like babies were still being shelved to die in Illinois hospitals and abortion clinics.

(As chair of that same committee, Obama once abruptly ended a hearing early, right before Scott and Janet Willis, the parents of six children killed as a result of Illinois' drivers licenses for bribes scandal, were to testify in favor of Choose Life license plate legislation. I was there for that one, too. The Willises had traveled three hours. Reporters filled the room. Obama stalled. He later killed the bill when no one was around.)

So, the reason Keyes said Jesus Christ wouldn't vote for Barack Obama was because of Obama's fanatical support of abortion to the point of condoning infanticide.

I have framed on my wall a Chicago Sun-Times cartoon published during the campaign. Obama is holding a sign with "LIVE BIRTH ABORTION" on it. God is reaching down from heaven to a baby in front of Obama, and the baby is reaching up to God. Obama is yelling at God, "You keep out of this!"

In his USA Today opinion piece, Obama admitted being "nagged" by the Jesus-wouldn't-vote-for-him statement, but only because he wished he'd given a different comeback.

Obama insinuated opposition to abortion is based only on religion, lecturing pro-lifers like me to "explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths, including those with no faith at all."

I don't recall mentioning religion when I testified against live-birth abortion. I only recall describing a live aborted baby I held in a hospital soiled utility room until he died, and a live aborted baby who was accidentally thrown into the trash.

Neither do I recall religion being brought into the partial-birth abortion ban debate. I recall comparisons made to U.S. laws ensuring animals being killed are treated humanely. I recall testimony that late-term babies feel excruciating pain while being aborted.

Obama stated pro-life proposals must be "amenable to reason."

OK, Sen. Obama, let's reason. Explain why you support abortion for whatever rationale, at whatever gestation, by whatever means. Explain why you support infanticide, if banning it might interfere with abortion.

Then, since you brought it up, explain how, despite all that, you think Jesus should vote for you, either now or in the hereafter, particularly given His statement, "It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around the neck than to face the punishment in store for harming one of these little ones."

Comment

Originally posted by ron4jesus View Post
          This is an open letter from Canada to the United States entitled What Have You Done ?
          http://frontpagemag.com/2010/04/05/what-have-you-done/
          Wow, Ron! The Canadian letter is very thought provoking and really hits one betwixt the eyes! What have we done, indeed. God forgive us as a nation. I certainly didn't vote for him. hmph.

He's such a narcissist, he even named his dog after himself. "BO". I mean really.

Everybody has done a uber fine job of listing just about all of it. All we have to do is wait 24 or so more hours and we'll hit that 100 Buzz!

Comment

As far as I can tell:
            I think one logically leads to another, but I don't think Obama would openly support murder after birth, at least not yet.

Also, I may have missed this, but did anybody mention Obama's support for embryonic stem cell research? I find that deeply troubling.
            You are wrong. Late term abortion is killing the baby as it is exiting the birth canal. Ummmm, that is a born baby, that would be infanticide.

from Obama's 2002 IL Senate floor debate wherein he argued that while babies might be aborted alive, it would be a "burden" to a mother's "original decision" to assess and treat them.
            Here is the link where you can actually listen to this audio:
            http://www.jillstanek.com/aborted-al...to-barack.html

Research the Born Alive Infant Protection Act, and why Illinois is one of the few states not to ratify this act. It is due to Obama!!!!

You need to do some research on early forced births in Illinois and Obama. Obama thought it was perfectly fine to force a baby to be born at 6 months into the pregnancy and then allow the baby to die in a trash can. This nurse Stanek that found this baby still alive testified in front of him, and he showed zero emotion.

Comment

Wow just Wow!!!! I am printing this out... I need the ammo in my little DC world... Went through a bag of reading this thread....
              The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Comment

Yep, that is one awesome list ....this entire thread is. I've been at RR since the election and being politically handicapped/challenged and void, I did not even know all these things. Sure, I read bits and pieces, but wow. This to me is an important read for any Christian...and I love that these are not just opinions or assumptions, but point-by-point facts.....wonderful job guys!

BTW, someone should send this to Obama....save himself the time of writing out his own Autobiography.....or as he might call it Bo's-Biography.

Comment

Originally posted by Trimmie View Post
                  Obama supported infanticide with his aggressive opposition to the Born Alive Infant Protection Act (BAIPA) when he was in the Illinois State Senate.

Please read the below article that I posted. It was written by Jill Stanek:

Jill Stanek fought to stop "live-birth abortion" after witnessing one as a registered nurse at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Ill. In 2002, President Bush asked Jill to attend his signing of the Born Alive Infants Protection Act. In January 2003, World Magazine named Jill one of the 30 most prominent pro-life leaders of the past 30 years. To learn more, visit Jill's blog, Pro-life Pulse.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51121

Why Jesus would not vote for Barack Obama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Posted: July 19, 2006
                  1:00 am Eastern

By Jill Stanek
                  2010 WorldNetDaily.com

In February 2004, U.S. Senate candidate Barack Obama's wife, Michelle, sent a fund-raising letter with the "alarming news" that "right-wing politicians" had passed a law stopping doctors from stabbing half-born babies in the neck with scissors, suctioning out their brains and crushing their skulls.
                  Michelle called partial-birth abortion "a legitimate medical procedure," and wouldn't supporters please pay $150 to attend a luncheon for her husband, who would fight against "cynical ploy[s]" to stop it?

But that's not why Obama's opponent Alan Keyes said Jesus Christ wouldn't vote for him.

Obama recalled Keyes' statement in a recent USA Today opinion piece but omitted his reasoning.

I know his reasoning, because I was there.

As a nurse at an Illinois hospital in 1999, I discovered babies were being aborted alive and shelved to die in soiled utility rooms. I discovered infanticide.

Legislation was presented on the federal level and in various states called the Born Alive Infants Protection Act. It stated all live-born babies were guaranteed the same constitutional right to equal protection, whether or not they were wanted.

BAIPA sailed through the U.S. Senate by unanimous vote. Even Sens. Clinton, Kennedy and Kerry agreed a mother's right to "choose" stopped at her baby's delivery.

The bill also passed overwhelmingly in the House. NARAL went neutral on it. Abortion enthusiasts publicly agreed that fighting BAIPA would appear extreme. President Bush signed BAIPA into law in 2002.

But in Illinois, the state version of BAIPA repeatedly failed, thanks in large part to then-state Sen. Barack Obama. It only passed in 2005, after Obama left.

I testified in 2001 and 2002 before a committee of which Obama was a member.

Obama articulately worried that legislation protecting live aborted babies might infringe on women's rights or abortionists' rights. Obama's clinical discourse, his lack of mercy, shocked me. I was naive back then. Obama voted against the measure, twice. It ultimately failed.

In 2003, as chairman of the next Senate committee to which BAIPA was sent, Obama stopped it from even getting a hearing, shelving it to die much like babies were still being shelved to die in Illinois hospitals and abortion clinics.

(As chair of that same committee, Obama once abruptly ended a hearing early, right before Scott and Janet Willis, the parents of six children killed as a result of Illinois' drivers licenses for bribes scandal, were to testify in favor of Choose Life license plate legislation. I was there for that one, too. The Willises had traveled three hours. Reporters filled the room. Obama stalled. He later killed the bill when no one was around.)

So, the reason Keyes said Jesus Christ wouldn't vote for Barack Obama was because of Obama's fanatical support of abortion to the point of condoning infanticide.

I have framed on my wall a Chicago Sun-Times cartoon published during the campaign. Obama is holding a sign with "LIVE BIRTH ABORTION" on it. God is reaching down from heaven to a baby in front of Obama, and the baby is reaching up to God. Obama is yelling at God, "You keep out of this!"

In his USA Today opinion piece, Obama admitted being "nagged" by the Jesus-wouldn't-vote-for-him statement, but only because he wished he'd given a different comeback.

Obama insinuated opposition to abortion is based only on religion, lecturing pro-lifers like me to "explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths, including those with no faith at all."

I don't recall mentioning religion when I testified against live-birth abortion. I only recall describing a live aborted baby I held in a hospital soiled utility room until he died, and a live aborted baby who was accidentally thrown into the trash.

Neither do I recall religion being brought into the partial-birth abortion ban debate. I recall comparisons made to U.S. laws ensuring animals being killed are treated humanely. I recall testimony that late-term babies feel excruciating pain while being aborted.

Obama stated pro-life proposals must be "amenable to reason."

OK, Sen. Obama, let's reason. Explain why you support abortion for whatever rationale, at whatever gestation, by whatever means. Explain why you support infanticide, if banning it might interfere with abortion.

Then, since you brought it up, explain how, despite all that, you think Jesus should vote for you, either now or in the hereafter, particularly given His statement, "It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around the neck than to face the punishment in store for harming one of these little ones."
                  I think this post calls for one of my favorite Youtube videos done Last Feb by Alan Keyes.Boy,I sure wish this man had won the election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DlTgrMCxPg
                  Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

I'm just glad to know I'm in such good company! Obama has been infuriating me lately! He is purposely taking us down!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
                      You...

Know.......

This........

HOW????!!!!!
                      1 wife 2 daughters, he's outnumbered

Originally posted by Patty13 View Post
                      Ohh..ohh..ohh (raising my hand in the air). I can remember ONE thing I agreed with him on and it was pretty trivial. When asked what he thought of Kanye West (did I get the name right?) interrupting Taylor Swift's acceptance speech and O called him a name (you can probably figure it out). I remembering thinking..wow..I agree with him. That's all I got.

I was glad for that one too

Originally posted by im4jesus View Post
                      Okay, I'll start:

1. He's real good with a teleprompter
                      2. He has a nice deep voice
                      3. He's attractive
                      4. His family is attractive

Anything else?
                      He is good with mass hypnotism

As far as I can tell:

It was difficult to discern the logic of their viewpoint, but I think what they said amounted to:
                      1. Caring for sick people is good
                      2. Healthcare cares for sick people
                      3. Therefore, healthcare is good
                      I brought abortion into the equation, asking them what if that healthcare system leads to tax-payer supported murder? They agreed that abortion was wrong, but somehow we're supposed to look past that because this is a fallen world and people are going to do that anyways. I wasn't able to get any explanation of how that moral calculation works. In my mind, it's analogous to being pro-Nazi because the Nazi healthcare plan was good for the German people, and so what if it also involved killing Jews because they were going to do that anyways.
                      They also claimed that Obama's willingness to negotiate with Muslim nations is a good thing. They claim that Israel are bullies.

Overall, they had a very positive opinion of Obama.
                      Go ask your 'christian' friends how many infant kills Obama has racked up

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Originally posted by yogi3939 View Post
                        "In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution." --Thomas Jefferson
                        Election Day 2 November 2010, My 60th birthday, I hope I get the gift we all want

Comment

Perhaps someone has asked this but a shorter list would be what has he done right? The other option needs daily hourly minute by minute updates.
                          There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

He is good with mass hope-nosis also

John 3:16
                            For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
                              Perhaps someone has asked this but a shorter list would be what has he done right? The other option needs daily hourly minute by minute updates.
                              I don't think there is such a list at all. Now if he resigned from office of the Presidency then that would be the one right thing to do.

John 3:16
                              For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

This is a good thread to share with Canadians and all liberal Europeans

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                                Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                                Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Working...
                                X