Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Kavanaugh Foes Fill Senate Gallery With Sounds of the Insane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kavanaugh Foes Fill Senate Gallery With Sounds of the Insane

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/...of-the-insane/

Rule of Law
    Kavanaugh Foes Fill Senate Gallery With Sounds of the Insane

By J. Christian Adams October 6, 2018
    chat 371 comments

I'll charm the air to give a sound,
    While you perform your antic round.
    - MacBeth

I was in the Senate gallery this afternoon when Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed. You would have thought I was at an exorcism in an insane asylum.
    Perhaps you were watching on television and heard the disruptions, though you certainly didn’t see them. The attenuated audio probably didn’t catch the frightening, incoherent shrieking – including the lingering screaming and howling as they were being dragged down the hallways outside the gallery.
    If there was any doubt that the opposition to Kavanaugh was unhinged, uncivil, disruptive, rude, and borderline nuts, my experience in the gallery made it clear.
    The first example came when Senator Cornyn rightfully railed against the mobs who spent the last three weeks assaulting and assailing Kavanaugh supporters.
    “Mob rule is necessary,” one shrieking woman shouted before security personnel could settle her down.
    At least she was honest. It did not appear that Capitol Police removed her for her crime, unfortunately. That would soon change.
    Another crazed woman later screamed, “I will not consent, I will not consent, I will not consent, I will not consent." She was like a feminist automaton: “I will not consent, I will not consent.” Capitol Police were less forgiving and dragged her out the doors and down the hallway.
    I have visited hospitals for the seriously mentally ill, and the shrieks from this woman were as odd and unearthly as anything I ever heard inside a mental hospital. They echoed off the halls and ceilings outside the gallery in decreasing but astonishing amplitude.
    Then the roll was called, and it sounded like the gates of hell opened up.
    Nearly a dozen women erupted in unison, shouting, howling, screaming, in an unrecognizable venomous wail. They wouldn’t stop. There was fury, rage, hate, poison in the noise.
    It wasn't prose. It wasn't song. It was a swarming, shrill, swirling noise.
    I leaned over to someone and whispered, “Pay attention, that’s what the Left sounds like.”
    Sponsored

Nothing they were yelling and howling could be heard. It was the sound of all of them, in discordant, rage-fueled, wild fury, that was so unearthly. I have never heard a sound like it before.
    Senator Dick Durbin said a few weeks ago in response to the committee that these were the sounds of democracy.
    No they weren’t. They were the sounds of a group of people tinkering with madness. They were the sounds of irrational, unhinged, and unmoored lunatics. These were the people who opposed Kavanaugh’s nomination. They were an embarrassment to themselves.
    If the anti-Kavanaugh forces had any sense, they would have put the kibosh on these nuts. But they can’t because they like it. They think criminal disruption of the Senate is part of their political strategy. Absent being disowned by a single Democrat, the loons became the face of the Kavanaugh opposition -- even more than Christine Ford.

Unlike with the earlier disruptors, the police swarmed on the howling mob and proceeded to drag them out. There was less mercy this time, with one woman, who might also play professional rugby, being dragged out of the front row, her clothes aiming to come off.
    Thankfully that didn’t happen.
    But the unhinged weren’t finished.
    As various senators were called, the ugly uncivil howled and shrieked. “Coward,” they yelled at Joe Manchin before being dragged out. When Susan Collins cast a ballot, they erupted again in their radical fury. Before Vice President Pence could read the tally, there was one more howl: “This is a stain on our country,” she yelled before being dragged out.
    These are not merely insane disruptors. These are people who care nothing for the country’s institutions. Even courtesy in the Senate gallery is an institution these monsters hate.
    Trump pounced tonight at a rally in Kansas. “You don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. The Democrats have become too dangerous and extreme to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law, not the rule of the mob.”

Outside the Senate, a poorly attended rally was underway. There, women dressed like a wall sobbed and hugged each other, devastated that the country doesn’t see things their way.
    As the vice president drove away in his motorcade -- and I clapped -- Pence flashed a thumbs-up at the curb. The Kavanaugh foes predictably and rudely responded with another digit.

(photo credits: author)

load more

I think we all know the "source" of these possessed whacko's guttural rantings. They have gleefully given themselves over to Satan, who works through the human hands of those he controls, like Soros, all the demoncrat senators (and some on the right RINOS), and sadly probably 90% of American citizens.
    There is obviously a large percentage of unsaved conservatives, who still maintain decorum, and support our constitution and laws, but the left are off the wall eaten up with evil.
    I really never stopped to ponder what the "birth pangs" leading to the trib would be like, but we are traveling that road at warp speed now. You cannot reason with possessed people, and they aren't going away. So if God choses to leave us here much longer, I don't see how a physical confrontation can be avoided. You can only kick the tamest dog so many times, and he is bound to get fed up and bite back. There is such a thing as righteous anger and protecting yourself and family from imminent threats and danger.
    With the documented existence of "kill groups" being organized to take out high profile GOP gov. officials, conservative talk show hosts, and investigative reporters like Sara Carter, etc., I fear they will inevitably be able to succeed soon to actually murder someone. Then they will understand the 2nd amendment and how woefully unprepared they really are.

😡😡😡

Comment

Demonic.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
        Demonic.
        +1

Comment

That was my thought when I read this article. I truly believe that many of these people are demon possessed.

Comment

There's really no surprise here. If you recall, when Trump won they all went out and screamed at the sky. They have all lost their marbles - and, to boot, they are pouting and ranting like little babies. It is the most childish behavior paraded by the left that I've ever seen.

Comment

I rarely ever post to Facebook. I mainly have it to see what my grandkids are doing..I also receive updates from a couple authors of series I read, and a couple singers. Yesterday my oldest granddaughter posted something bemoaning the Senate vote and attacking Kavanaugh. I tried to post a rational thought, and got attacked by her friends, then her. In contrast, her mother said she agreed with me 100%. One comment I made was that probably only God knew the real truth, and if they were really concerned with justice, they should pray. I got smacked for that too. The guy mocked the existence of God. To me, that was the saddest part. Too many people refuse to believe in our Creator.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
                I rarely ever post to Facebook. I mainly have it to see what my grandkids are doing..I also receive updates from a couple authors of series I read, and a couple singers. Yesterday my oldest granddaughter posted something bemoaning the Senate vote and attacking Kavanaugh. I tried to post a rational thought, and got attacked by her friends, then her. In contrast, her mother said she agreed with me 100%. One comment I made was that probably only God knew the real truth, and if they were really concerned with justice, they should pray. I got smacked for that too. The guy mocked the existence of God. To me, that was the saddest part. Too many people refuse to believe in our Creator.
                How sad. I also have a couple of nieces that are flaming liberals and don't believe in God. I have also been mocked on Facebook for my political and religious views. I just keep adding names to my prayer list to Jesus, in hopes that they believe in Him and become saved.

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                  I think we all know the "source" of these possessed whacko's guttural rantings. They have gleefully given themselves over to Satan, who works through the human hands of those he controls, like Soros, all the demoncrat senators (and some on the right RINOS), and sadly probably 90% of American citizens.
                  There is obviously a large percentage of unsaved conservatives, who still maintain decorum, and support our constitution and laws, but the left are off the wall eaten up with evil.
                  I really never stopped to ponder what the "birth pangs" leading to the trib would be like, but we are traveling that road at warp speed now. You cannot reason with possessed people, and they aren't going away. So if God choses to leave us here much longer, I don't see how a physical confrontation can be avoided. You can only kick the tamest dog so many times, and he is bound to get fed up and bite back. There is such a thing as righteous anger and protecting yourself and family from imminent threats and danger.
                  With the documented existence of "kill groups" being organized to take out high profile GOP gov. officials, conservative talk show hosts, and investigative reporters like Sara Carter, etc., I fear they will inevitably be able to succeed soon to actually murder someone. Then they will understand the 2nd amendment and how woefully unprepared they really are.

😡😡😡
                  I too think it is going to get very bad...it is truly astounding what has happened in our country these past weeks...

Comment

It's happening in Canada as well.
                    I was at a family gathering a few weeks ago and was viciously attacked by my brother over none other than being a Christian and supporting Trump. He brought it up and I tried to tell him that he is listening to and believing fake news. He said " You Christians are all nuts! You are all crazy! it's no wonder they threw all you Christians to the lions. I said ' you would love to throw us to the lions to wouldn't you"? He said YOU ARE DAM RIGHT I WOULD! My younger Christian brother took offense and said " you don't love me if you did you wouldn't say such things"
                    That was it and the fight was on. He came after my younger brother and they ended up fighting on the ground. It was all so shocking. We pulled them apart and I took my younger brother and got him out of there. He ended up with a gouge on his face, scratches all over his forehead and a finger that turned black by the time I left for home. This is how unhinged they are here.
                    They would turn their own family in to be killed without a second thought.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere in the NT that in the last days family members would turn on one another. So, I guess we are beginning to see it now. Social media and fake news abound and fools are believing anything without researching to find the truth. I believe there is no more "sitting on the fence". We are at the point of having to choose one side or the other. (God or Satan). Woe to those who choose the wrong side. Can the world be less vile than it was in Noah's or Lot's day? I don't think so. I'm sure God is looking down with the same kind of disgust and repulsion that He did back then. It can't be too long before He acts .........

Comment

Originally posted by benmcd View Post
                        That was my thought when I read this article. I truly believe that many of these people are demon possessed.
                        Agree...

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
                          I'm sure God is looking down with the same kind of disgust and repulsion that He did back then. It can't be too long before He acts .........

John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
                            I remember reading somewhere in the NT that in the last days family members would turn on one another. So, I guess we are beginning to see it now. Social media and fake news abound and fools are believing anything without researching to find the truth. I believe there is no more "sitting on the fence". We are at the point of having to choose one side or the other. (God or Satan). Woe to those who choose the wrong side. Can the world be less vile than it was in Noah's or Lot's day? I don't think so. I'm sure God is looking down with the same kind of disgust and repulsion that He did back then. It can't be too long before He acts .........

Yes, that day is here. I never dreamed in a million years this could ever happen in my family. My younger brother and I are the only Christians and the rest are deceived by the media, They all have fallen for the lie and will not listen to any truth we put out there.
                            The name calling has been going on for about a year and it just boiled over that day. I can not associate with them nor do I trust them anymore.
                            I thank God I have a husband who listens to me when I show him the truth. In the beginning he was being brainwashed until I started showing him the lies. His whole family is brainwashed as well. After spending time with his family last weekend I told him I am so happy that he can see what is happening because it is so lonely when no one else can see what you see.
                            I'm afraid we are the minority because everywhere I go I am surrounded by them.

Comment

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Working...
                              X