Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Is Jeff Sessions being Blackmailed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jeff Sessions being Blackmailed?

I heard about this possibility from a caller to Rush Limbaugh,

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ackmailed.html

I told DH months ago that I believed the Dems or somebody had something on Sessions. Up until he became AG, I'd always heard good things about him, which is why I'm at a loss as to how this once staunch conservative has become nothing short of a spineless, do-nothing jellyfish. POTUS needs to fire Sessions and Rosenstein today! I believe POTUS has been trying to let the "system" work, but it's not because the Dems are the most evil group of unscrupulous, corrupt people I've ever seen and they're going to do everything - and that includes committing violence - to impeach the President. He's got nothing to lose at this point and, IMO, everything to gain by cleaning out the swamp monsters, especially Sessions and Rosenstein. Just yesterday I read that CA Gov. Jerry Brown said that "something needs to be done" about POTUS - if that's not a thread against the President, I don't know what is. Somebody needs to come down hard on the Dems via legal avenues because they're not policing themselves and they are completely out of control! It's frightening to think that if these Dems, who are threatening violence against POTUS and going to these lengths to get rid of him and overthrow the will of the People in a legal election, imagine what they'll do to the rest of us little peons who refuse to go along with their ungodly, evil liberal agenda. I'm not just saying this, I've been a student of history for decades, especially about WWII, and I am telling you the truth when I say that the things the Dems are doing are the same things the Nazis were doing in the 1930s and I can't tell the difference between them at this point.

Comment

TWW, I am reminded of this incident from the Old Testament, maybe there are words of wisdom that can be taken from it,

http://markmcmillion.com/the-council-of-ahitolphel/

Comment

He does not appear to be the same man he used to be. To be honest with you I have been wondering if he has Alzheimers/dementia...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
          He does not appear to be the same man he used to be. To be honest with you I have been wondering if he has Alzheimers/dementia...
          No matter what he seems like now, I figure there is a reason for it all. I'll remember him for being the kind of Senator most of us wish we could have representing our own states.
          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

When he was put up for AG I was all for him. Now I want him fired.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
              I told DH months ago that I believed the Dems or somebody had something on Sessions. Up until he became AG, I'd always heard good things about him, which is why I'm at a loss as to how this once staunch conservative has become nothing short of a spineless, do-nothing jellyfish. POTUS needs to fire Sessions and Rosenstein today! I believe POTUS has been trying to let the "system" work, but it's not because the Dems are the most evil group of unscrupulous, corrupt people I've ever seen and they're going to do everything - and that includes committing violence - to impeach the President. He's got nothing to lose at this point and, IMO, everything to gain by cleaning out the swamp monsters, especially Sessions and Rosenstein. Just yesterday I read that CA Gov. Jerry Brown said that "something needs to be done" about POTUS - if that's not a thread against the President, I don't know what is. Somebody needs to come down hard on the Dems via legal avenues because they're not policing themselves and they are completely out of control! It's frightening to think that if these Dems, who are threatening violence against POTUS and going to these lengths to get rid of him and overthrow the will of the People in a legal election, imagine what they'll do to the rest of us little peons who refuse to go along with their ungodly, evil liberal agenda. I'm not just saying this, I've been a student of history for decades, especially about WWII, and I am telling you the truth when I say that the things the Dems are doing are the same things the Nazis were doing in the 1930s and I can't tell the difference between them at this point.
              The Dems forget one thing, and that's who owns the VAST majority of arms/ammo. You can only kick a dog so many times before he bites your back side.

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
                When he was put up for AG I was all for him. Now I want him fired.
                I was all for him until he recused himself. Had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach ever since then.

Comment

While no doubt a long shot - maybe a really long shot - I've entertained the notion for some time now that Trump and Sessions are playing the Dems for fools. While Trump seemingly bashes Sessions at every opportunity, what's Sessions really doing behind the scenes? Is it possible Sessions is digging into all the corruption in the previous Admin? Could it be possible that Trump's attacks on Sessions in public are merely to provide a smoke screen while Sessions gets the goods on all the nefarious players?

I can dream....
                  sigpic
                  Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
                    While no doubt a long shot - maybe a really long shot - I've entertained the notion for some time now that Trump and Sessions are playing the Dems for fools. While Trump seemingly bashes Sessions at every opportunity, what's Sessions really doing behind the scenes? Is it possible Sessions is digging into all the corruption in the previous Admin? Could it be possible that Trump's attacks on Sessions in public are merely to provide a smoke screen while Sessions gets the goods on all the nefarious players?

I can dream....
                    I have thought the same things. I hope you are right, but I am starting to lose faith in that, and am starting to believe Sessions is and has always been deep state and/or globalist.IDK
                    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve53 View Post

I can dream....
                      That's what I've been hoping, but it's a long shot, a dream I don't mind dreaming.
                      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Working...
                      X