Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Shocking case of Israeli believers targeted by efforts to revoke their citizenship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking case of Israeli believers targeted by efforts to revoke their citizenship

Because of their religious beliefs, Ariel and Shayla Hyde, a young married couple from Haifa, are two among many in Israel and abroad who find themselves targets of what amounts to a discrimination campaign by Israelís Ministry of Interior (MOI) to protect the nation from Messianic Jews.

Arielís parents, Richard and Carolyn Hyde, are also longtime targets of a religiously motivated quest by the Ministry of Interior to deport them, and more recently, Arielís brother, Avi, and his wife, Liora.

Historically controlled by Shas, a small, ultra-Orthodox Jewish religious political party in Israel, but one which wields much power, the MOI regularly employs arbitrary administrative bullying and quasi-legal maneuvering to obstruct aliyah (immigration to Israel) and deny citizenship to those who do not share their rabbinically held beliefs. In some cases, they also attempt to revoke the existing legal citizen status of family members of those targeted, although, up until now, unsuccessfully.

https://kehilanews.com/2018/07/25/is...e-citizenship/
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

That is just weird since Israel accepts financial and material aid from many Messianic Jewish organizations here in the US, and I assume other nations as well...
    this just doesn't make sense (I didn't read the article so maybe I missed something really important.)
    God help Israel if they are turning away Messianic Jews, and possibly future aid...
    sigpic
    I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Kehila News, which is a Messianic Jew news service, reports frequently on problems/persecution that Messianic Jews experience in Israel. It is a shame, but then I guess Israel won't come to National repentance until the very end of the Tribulation period.
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Working...
      X