Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Montage: Cable News Sees the Apocalypse in Summit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video Montage: Cable News Sees the Apocalypse in Summit

    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...mpputin-summit

    Watch closely next few months.....as we get closer to the mid-term, it's anybody's guess what
    will be pulled out of the hat to derail Trump......IMHO a 'October Surprise' will definitely occur..... Wall Street?

    P.S. FOX wasn't much better...what Chris Wallace did was pitiful.....
    Could Trump have couched his statements a little better? Probably..
    but I guess we should know by now that it doesn't make a lot of difference
    what he says... It's gonna get ripped apart....

  • #2
    I have a hard time watching the news these days. It doesn't matter what President Trump does or says, he is under constant scrutiny by the left. I am trying to focus more on the Lord and looking for the return of Jesus to free us from the sin of this world instead of focusing on Earthly politics.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fl2007rn View Post
      I have a hard time watching the news these days. It doesn't matter what President Trump does or says, he is under constant scrutiny by the left. I am trying to focus more on the Lord and looking for the return of Jesus to free us from the sin of this world instead of focusing on Earthly politics.
      Totally agree...I can't hardly take it either....but the kicker is there are so many in the Church who fail to see (connect the dots),
      what's happening... Don't understand the significance of the Trump presidency (ex. relative up to their eyeballs in Word-Faith,
      votes Democrat, refuses to look at the news, goes by what others say) and the prophetic implication.

      AND would add that we have no idea what was said in that two hour private meeting..
      I choose to believe Trump told him something along the line of knock it off, now we're
      going out here and burying the hatchet, and probably knew nobody would like it......

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by fl2007rn View Post
        I have a hard time watching the news these days. It doesn't matter what President Trump does or says, he is under constant scrutiny by the left. I am trying to focus more on the Lord and looking for the return of Jesus to free us from the sin of this world instead of focusing on Earthly politics.
        I wouldnít even use the word scrutiny. They donít scrutinize him. They simply take anything at all that he says and twist it into making him sound like Hitler. Or they just flat out lie about what heís said. Itís infuriating.

        Comment


        • #5
          Trump has been attacked nonstop 24/7 since election day. I don't know how he can stand it.


          Take one and pass it on!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
            Trump has been attacked nonstop 24/7 since election day. I don't know how he can stand it.
            I figure God made him and shaped him for just this time and just this position. He might be the only one the planet who seems to survive and thrive while seemingly hundreds of millions of people worldwide spend much of their time overtly hating hiim.

            God Bless and protect our President Trump!
            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

            3 trees

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

              I figure God made him and shaped him for just this time and just this position. He might be the only one the planet who seems to survive and thrive while seemingly hundreds of millions of people worldwide spend much of their time overtly hating hiim.

              God Bless and protect our President Trump!
              Amen

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

                I figure God made him and shaped him for just this time and just this position. He might be the only one the planet who seems to survive and thrive while seemingly hundreds of millions of people worldwide spend much of their time overtly hating hiim.

                God Bless and protect our President Trump!
                Amen and Amen! for President Trump.

                Comment

                Working...
                X