Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Trump Nominates Brett Kavanaugh to Supreme Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fl2007rn View Post

I am glad there are other women who have serious doubts about Dr. Ford's testimony. I did not think she was credible at all, and gave a contrived and rehearsed testimony. Since she cannot remember any critical information about the assault it makes me wonder if she had drugs in her system along with the admitted beer...
    I personally think it was more likely she has false memories, as a result of new age "psychology." I doubt she had any such memories at all, until a few years ago in her "doctor's" office, and that she is now mentally ill.

I also predict Dr. Ford will never teach again and will become wealthy from a book deal, face of the METOO movement, and maybe even a talk show host on shows like the View. Only time will tell.
    There is just as good a chance that, having been used by the Left, and since they lost, they will dump her like yesterdays garbage.
    They have done it before, after all.

I think Kavanaugh's daughter had it right.
    Say a prayer for her.

Comment

If Ms. Ford's Go Fund Me page is any indication ($590,000+ as of today), I doubt she'll need the Democrats or a book deal. It is strange though that two days before Justice Kavanaugh was confirmed, I visited Ms. Ford's GFM page and there was over $700,000 in it, not sure if some people came to their senses and retracted their donations or what. Still, $590,000 isn't anything to sneeze at.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
        I still have my doubts about how conservative Justice Kavanaugh is, but he most certainly did not deserve to be persecuted, hounded, and his reputation destroyed by the leftist lunatics and by Ms. Ford's, Ramirez's, and Swetnicks outright lies. And his family, especially his little girls, were treated abominably by all of these evil, vile, horrible people!
        Agreed. Even more concerning is that these evil, vile, and horrible people are not only in the media and Hollywood, but are serving in our halls of government. The willingness to destroy people's lives, reputation, and jobs for the sake of politics has now become their duty and religion. It shows how we have fallen as a country. I truly believe that in these tumultuous times, events such as this are warnings of what is to come and a tangible example of 2nd Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." People are believing lies and taking pleasure in slander, domestic terrorism, harrasment, mob violence, moral deconstruction, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Rogar View Post

Agreed. Even more concerning is that these evil, vile, and horrible people are not only in the media and Hollywood, but are serving in our halls of government. The willingness to destroy people's lives, reputation, and jobs for the sake of politics has now become their duty and religion. It shows how we have fallen as a country. I truly believe that in these tumultuous times, events such as this are warnings of what is to come and a tangible example of 2nd Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." People are believing lies and taking pleasure in slander, domestic terrorism, harrasment, mob violence, moral deconstruction, etc...
          I was just talking with my husband regarding the same exact verse, 2nd Thessalonians 2:11, about the strong delusions that God will send to people. It seems like God is sending strong delusions for the past couple of years. Look at the protests and marches that occurred after President Trump was elected! My husband was in LA a couple of years ago for work and was walking from his hotel to the Subway, and went past the women marching with their pink body part hats and vulgar signs! He could not believe the pure evil and mob mentality, but it seems like it is becoming more common as time goes on. It is especially sad to see it in our government.

Comment

Working...
          X