Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Politics Turned Ugly: Bullying Folks Out of Office/Out of Their Jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all straight out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, which Obama claimed was his "bible." Hillary Clinton also wrote her 92-page college thesis praising Alinsky and his radical ideals. One of his rules is to pick a "target," freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it - cutting off support and isolating the target from sympathy. His theory is to target people rather than institutions because people can be hurt faster. Some of the other rules in his piece of trash evil book says that power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have; make sure to force your enemy to live up to its own book of rules; ridicule is a most potent weapon; and to keep the pressure on your target, never letting up. Now, who does this sound like? The Democratic party! And the GOP is just letting them get away with it rather than fighting back.

Comment

The hatred and anger I am seeing from the left is exceeding even what I imagined could happen in my wildest dreams. It has got to be satanic in its origin. Many of us were disgusted with Obama's election, and yet we accepted the election and knew that there would be another election some day. I fear that things will only get worse, and more violent. We are seeing the separating of the wheat from the tares. There is. a new movement called #walkaway, where many people are leaving the Democratic Party because of its shift to the far left . I pray that many will realize what the left is trying to do to our country, which is divide us and turn us against each other. We must love one another.

Comment

Those that are radicalized to the left are not moderating in the face of evidence that the majority of the country is not with them. With the press and the dem party and the globalists watching their backs, they're tending more and more towards total anarchy. I have a little sister living in Oregon who is among them in thought. She's not speaking to me anymore because I'm too evil, in her opinion.
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
          Those that are radicalized to the left are not moderating in the face of evidence that the majority of the country is not with them. With the press and the dem party and the globalists watching their backs, they're tending more and more towards total anarchy. I have a little sister living in Oregon who is among them in thought. She's not speaking to me anymore because I'm too evil, in her opinion.
          I am in the same boat....lost my sister in Chicago over 2 years ago...we no longer exist in her world.

Comment

What the left doesn't relies is that by doing this, doing things like constantly trying to impeach the president and supreme court justices and threatening to do an FDR style court packing arrangement, is that they are delegitimizing their own authority should they ever take power.

Comment

Originally posted by Time4me2fly View Post
              The hatred and anger I am seeing from the left is exceeding even what I imagined could happen in my wildest dreams. It has got to be satanic in its origin. Many of us were disgusted with Obama's election, and yet we accepted the election and knew that there would be another election some day. I fear that things will only get worse, and more violent. We are seeing the separating of the wheat from the tares. There is. a new movement called #walkaway, where many people are leaving the Democratic Party because of its shift to the far left . I pray that many will realize what the left is trying to do to our country, which is divide us and turn us against each other. We must love one another.
              Even when they won, the hatred and violence was evident.
              Their hatred and violence has been obvious to me since
              the attacks we witnessed over Prop 8 in California.

Comment

Working...
              X