Dear America, The LEFT Has Declared War On You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear America, The LEFT Has Declared War On You

While you’ve been busy enjoying your new jobs, improved wages, lower taxes, and less government interference in your life the left has decided that all of those things are immoral. They must be undone. And those who enjoy them must be made to understand that they are not good American citizens, but some sort of participant to hurt others. They would love to say it makes you a racist, except that African Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the best economy they’ve ever known in American history. They would love to say your lack of desire to give government more and more of what you earn makes you an elitist, except that you aren’t. You’re creating new companies, hiring more people, and taking control back of your personal choices. This leaves less capital for them to make choices for you and run your life with. Therefore when all options have been exhausted their desperation leaves them with only two options—conform to the new energy transforming life, business and people in America, or destroy it.

That they had control of extended reach into law enforcement, justice, the judiciary, and all of the media and entertainment elite allies they enjoy, the left never believed that they would ever see the tornado of activity that has occurred in the first eighteen months of the Trump administration. A Supreme Court Justice who will reliably remove power from the hands of government, twenty-four appellate court judges, and seventy-one additional judicial appointments that all reflect that same judicial temperament add up to a limited window of time before much of the anti-constitutional hackery that has taken place over the last few decades is toast. But they are content to undo as much of what is true just and good as they can on any level. This week Gubernatorial candidate for New York—Cynthia Nixon—openly advocated for the elimination of Immigration & Customs Enforcement. She claimed they had gone adrift from their mission. Yet their mission is to do nothing but enforce immigration and customs law.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kevi...n-you-n2493851

This article states what has been obvious to the discerning eye for a great many years now. Trump winning the Presidency has just exposed the whole mess and now you needn't have a discerning eye to see it...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Yuppers...With regard to being able to see it...I have had so many discussions with folks...they have blinders on, they are deluded, their family are life-long Democrats...some folks will see it but others like during the Holocaust...the German populace were brain washed, afraid, in denial. I went to a family wedding in Ohio this past weekend. And I realized that I live in a different world than alot of the people there. Walked into the kitchen and adults parents talking to young adults about where to go to get marijuana to smoke right then, so many homosexuals there, wedding vows with no mention of God...

Comment

This is just one of several articles I have read about the Left declaring war against America.

A couple of us did an analysis (I thought it started here, right after the election,
      but I can't find the postings) to see how big "The Swamp" is, and how deep
      and dangerous. The results aren't real pretty.

Comment

I think the left has mostly declared war on reason.

Comment

A recent Rasmussen poll found that 31% of Americans believe there will be a second Civil War in this country within the next 5 years. The violence against conservatives, Christians, and Republicans has already started with the shooting of Rep. Scalise by a Bernie Sanders supporter. It's only a matter of how much longer until the physical attacks start en masse by the Left's supporters, especially with Democrats like Maxine Waters not only spewing hate-filled speeches but encouraging others who disagree with their liberal agenda to be attacked. Honestly, watching her hateful tirade was like watching an old news clip of a Nazi Brown Shirts rally. As Pam Bondi (AG of FL) and Rush Limbaugh have both said, somebody is going to get hurt. Instead of the other Democrats coming out and publicly rebuking Mrs. Waters and her ilk, and demanding her resignation, as usual there's only the sound of crickets chirping from the liberal lunatic camp. I'm at a point where I don't even try to reason with Democrats anymore - IMO, they're being willfully blind to what's going on and they completely lack any ability to reason. Some very good advice I heard once was that when you encounter stupidity, turn and walk away from it because it can't be reasoned with.

This Scripture so aptly describes what's going on with the "Russia Collusion" farce, the Democrats and their supporters, and the majority of people in the world:

1 Timothy 4:2 "...speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron...."

Comment

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
            A recent Rasmussen poll ... a second Civil War in this country within the next 5 years. The violence against conservatives, Christians, and Republicans has already started with ... Some very good advice I heard once was that when you encounter stupidity, turn and walk away from it because it can't be reasoned with.

This Scripture so aptly describes what's going on with the "Russia Collusion" farce, the Democrats and their supporters, and the majority of people in the world:

1 Timothy 4:2 "...speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron...."
            We've pretty much proven collusion of the Demoncrats with the Russians, and violence against Christians and Conservatives is well underway, but I don't know if we have 5 years or 15 until the 2nd Civil War. But given sufficient time, I suspect we will get there.

Only, it will be worse than a civil war, because there will not be any clear battle lines. Look at a county by county, Red-Blue map (best if you can find one without purple) and it will be red against blue. Those are some very messy battle lines.
            Last edited by Tall Timbers; July 3rd, 2018, 02:40 PM. Reason: See rule 13

Comment

The tension in this country is just waiting for the tiniest spark to start what will probably turn into an uncontrollable, raging fire. I'm old enough to remember the late 60s and early 70s when the country was dealing with race riots and the Vietnam War, things were bad then, but in comparison to what's going on now, those could be considered the "good old" days. So many people seem to have this underlying rage in them and the smallest thing just sets them off into an angry tirade where they lose all self-control. There seems to be more impatience now than years ago. And civility seems to have gone out the window - especially on the liberals' side. This ain't going to pretty, folks.

Comment

Stay on the Wall!

Comment

There's a new group on facebook called walkaway. Thousands of Democrats are joining and walking away from the insanity. They say their eyes are opened to all the lies and they are now supporting Trump. They talk of losing family and friends and being called vile names because of this. Thousands are joining a day. They have 75000 as of early this morning and it only stated less than a week ago. There are all kinds from gays to transgenders to every race. It is so interesting reading their testimonies.

Comment

Originally posted by inhisname View Post
                    There's a new group on facebook called walkaway. Thousands of Democrats are joining and walking away from the insanity. They say their eyes are opened to all the lies and they are now supporting Trump. They talk of losing family and friends and being called vile names because of this. Thousands are joining a day. They have 75000 as of early this morning and it only stated less than a week ago. There are all kinds from gays to transgenders to every race. It is so interesting reading their testimonies.
                    They're probably seeing that Trump is trying to actually help our country and is the first in a long time to try to accomplish his promises made while campaigning. I hope the movement grows by leaps and bounds. I'm sure it won't help the republican party after the era of President Trump comes to a close, too many RINOs running the show, there.
                    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
                      The tension in this country is just waiting for the tiniest spark to start what will probably turn into an uncontrollable, raging fire. I'm old enough to remember the late 60s and early 70s when the country was dealing with race riots and the Vietnam War, things were bad then, but in comparison to what's going on now, those could be considered the "good old" days. So many people seem to have this underlying rage in them and the smallest thing just sets them off into an angry tirade where they lose all self-control. There seems to be more impatience now than years ago. And civility seems to have gone out the window - especially on the liberals' side. This ain't going to pretty, folks.
                      In reply to your well written post, the Bible has given the perfect answer to what's happening to our world today;

Romans 1:26-32
                      Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Comment

Originally posted by ByFaithIFly View Post

In reply to your well written post, the Bible has given the perfect answer to what's happening to our world today;

Romans 1:26-32
                        That is spot on for today's world in which we live in. I long for Jesus to come now!

Comment

Working...
                        X