No announcement yet.

It Is On The Ballot!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is such a shame that California has turned out to be such a liberal state. As a Republican I would be frustrated if I lived in California because I would feel like my vote would never count. I wonder how the vote to split the state into 3 parts will go? Breaking up the state would add 4 more seats to the Senate.

Comment

Do U think it may really happen???
      Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Unless SoCal residents think it's good for them, I don"t think it will happen.
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

The only reason it's been brought up is because it guarantees 2-4 additional democrat senators. If you look at the map all three divisions are designed to have at least one massive population center that will vote democrat and therefore control that state's government.

Comment

In CA, liberals rule everything. I live in the 'yellow' zone which includes LA, but we are a small conservative city.Third world compared to the rich, urban centers.
            As was stated, my vote never counts anyway, but I keep voting and praying!
            This is a ridiculous idea...three "Crazyfornia's" instead of one...good grief
            sigpic
            I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Originally posted by fl2007rn View Post
              It is such a shame that California has turned out to be such a liberal state. As a Republican I would be frustrated if I lived in California because I would feel like my vote would never count. I wonder how the vote to split the state into 3 parts will go? Breaking up the state would add 4 more seats to the Senate.
              As a Washington state resident, I can tell you that it is very frustrating to not have a voice in any level of government. My city, the nearby big city of Seattle, the state govt are all run by leftists. We used to have a Republican Senator, but no more. Dems run everything, and they don't care about anyone not on the left.

Comment

Working...
              X