Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump to pardon Dinesh D'Souza today

Donald J. Trump

Will be giving a Full Pardon to Dinesh DíSouza today. He was treated very unfairly by our government!

6:18 AM - 31 May 2018

Good news. Barry Soetoro persecuted him for a film he made about him in 2008.
    Last edited by Tall Timbers; June 1st, 2018, 08:13 AM.

Good! If Dinesh was prosecuted then Rosie O Donnell should be as well.

I'm sure the liberals will be outraged by this. Maybe they need a reminder that President Obama pardoned Bradley Manning for crimes much much worse.

Comment

He deserves it. He did nothing wrong except piss off the people who are trying to destroy our country from within. He didn't do anything they aren't doing themselves. They're hypocrites. Dí'Souza is an American patriot. We need more men like him willing to speak out against the leftist narrative in this country.

Comment

I've been watching the reactions that left/media been having to this and it's really putting their hypocrisy and lawlessness on display for the world to see.

Comment

Dinesh Dousza showed what traitors Obama and Hillary are. The leftists hate the truth! Glad President Trump pardoned Dinesh. He shouldn't have been prosecuted in the first place.

Comment

I was so to hear this. I have seen him speak in person twice and he is truly an amazing man...no notes..took questions for an hour after he spoke on one occasion. God has blessed him with an elegance of speech that helps point people to the truth of our history and how we got here and what is going on.

Comment

Working...
            X