Exit Polls: Ireland Votes to Repeal Abortion Ban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exit Polls: Ireland Votes to Repeal Abortion Ban

An Irish Times exit poll suggests Ireland has voted overwhelmingly to repeal its constitutional ban on abortion.

The survey by pollster Ipsos-MRBI says 68 percent of voters backed repeal of the ban and 32 percent opposed it in Fridayís referendum.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...-abortion-ban/

Sad day for Ireland.
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Yes............ it will be interesting to see what befalls Ireland in the near future as reprecussions to this.

Comment

Yes so sad, my heart sunk when I heard the ban was repealed.
        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

R.I.P. United Kingdom-------

Comment

it's so sad to see women celebrating in the streets what's there to be happy about? you can now legally kill unborn babies, darn right evil

Last edited by BigBunny; May 27th, 2018, 06:18 PM. Reason: added youtube video
            "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB

Comment

Our world is becoming very wicked when the masses are celebrating the killing of an unborn child. Please come quickly Lord Jesus!

Comment

Working...
              X