Muslim Republican Candidate Omar Qudrat: ‘I Am Against Sharia Law’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Republican Candidate Omar Qudrat: ‘I Am Against Sharia Law’

Muslim-American Republican Omar Qudrat, who is running for Congress in California’s 52nd congressional district, told Breitbart News Tonight on Tuesday evening that he supports President Donald Trump’s policies on immigration and terrorism.

“Radical Islamic terrorism is a real threat to our nation,” Qudrat said, adding that there was a “multi-component effort to try to undermine and destroy the United States and its allies.”

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...t-shariah-law/

He could be honest in what he says or he could be practicing Sharia and lying to the infidels to help him get elected. If he is against Sharia Law, why is he still muslim I wonder?
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I agree with TT.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't believe anything anyone says anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
          He could be honest in what he says or he could be practicing Sharia and lying to the infidels to help him get elected. If he is against Sharia Law, why is he still muslim I wonder?
          As an ex-Muslim myself, I can attest that one must reject the religion itself. Those that reject the jihad imperative but still somehow embrace any part of the religion only require a sudden religious devotion to discover the jihad imperative and to take it seriously. Just look at Osama bin Laden and others like him. He was a fairly secular Muslim as a child but suddenly gotten religious and began to take the religion seriously, all of it, including the command to fight the infidels. I rejected the whole thing because I understood that you can't believe in part of it and pretend the jihad and hateful stuff doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by respicefinem View Post

As an ex-Muslim myself, I can attest that one must reject the religion itself. Those that reject the jihad imperative but still somehow embrace any part of the religion only require a sudden religious devotion to discover the jihad imperative and to take it seriously. Just look at Osama bin Laden and others like him. He was a fairly secular Muslim as a child but suddenly gotten religious and began to take the religion seriously, all of it, including the command to fight the infidels. I rejected the whole thing because I understood that you can't believe in part of it and pretend the jihad and hateful stuff doesn't exist.
            Praise the Lord you found Jesus.
            2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
              Exactly.

Comment

Working...
              X