President Trump calls for death penalty for cop-killers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump calls for death penalty for cop-killers

President Donald Trump spoke at the Annual Peace Officers Memorial Service on Tuesday and called for the death penalty for criminals who killed police officers.

“We must end the attacks on our police and we must end them right now,” Trump said. “We believe criminals who kill our police should get the death penalty. Bring it forth.”

Trump spoke at the ceremony which memorialized 199 slain members of law enforcement, on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC as part of National Police Week.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...lice-officers/

Cop killing is out of control! Thank you President Trump for supporting the men and women in blue and their families!

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Yes! Pres.Trump gets it right again!
        sigpic
        -Lynn

Comment

Somebody needs to do something...at the rate things are going we will run out of cops...early retirements and poor recruitment. The police chief in my large city told us at church talk that there are so many open spots for the Police Academy (hundreds!!!) that they cannot fill because of all the poor press cops get these days and the danger of being executed. So glad Trump is our President!!!!

Comment

Not to mention being a cop is an under appreciated job. You work crazy hours...nights, weekends, holidays, and then people spit in your face, pull knives or guns on you, call you a pig, egg your house...only for doing the job you signed up to do.
            After 10 years as a cop my husband became pretty jaded.
            Now he delivers packages for UPS and people are happy to see him! 😊

Comment

Working...
            X