No announcement yet.

States Voting To Pool Electoral Votes to Candidate Who Wins the Popular Vote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me guess who jumps on this bandwagon next - the land of gov. Moonbeam ------

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
      Let me guess who jumps on this bandwagon next - the land of gov. Moonbeam ------
      I would not be at all surprised....

Comment

Did not know about this either.
        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
          Did not know about this either.
          Cricket...I am beginning to realize that there is a lot going on out there that we do not know about because it is purposefully not being reported as they do not want us to know.

Comment

The Democrats can't win an election fairly, so they figure out unconstitutional ways to cheat.

Comment

I believe the media and the "powers that be" are keeping us focused on a lot of "you-know-what" to keep us from seeing the important stuff that is going on behind the scenes. They have managed to get everyone stirred up over President Trump, as well as other things..........all to keep us oblivious to other, very serious things.

Comment

Well I guess the states with the most population will be deciding the elections from now on if true...hmmmm. Think New York and California who mostly vote Democrat. One cure for this would be to change residency. Heaven our new Home!

Comment

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
                  The Democrats can't win an election fairly, so they figure out unconstitutional ways to cheat.
                  I agree TWW! Bet Pelosi, Obama, and especially Clinton are just salivating at this news. If this happens Clinton will probably try to steal President Trumps rightful Presidential win from him. After all she cheated during the Democratic primary and had dems vote at least twice and criminals, dead people, stuffed the ballot boxes, etc.
                  Last edited by sherrid; May 11th, 2018, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Hopefully, and prayerfully, we will be out of here before the next election!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
                      Hopefully, and prayerfully, we will be out of here before the next election!!!!
                      +1000

Comment

Working...
                      X