Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Embracing Faith: President Trump Announces New Executive Order on National Prayer Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embracing Faith: President Trump Announces New Executive Order on National Prayer Day

Speaking from the White House Thursday morning to celebrate the annual National Day of Prayer, President Trump announced the signing of a new faith based executive order that will allow religious organizations to obtain resources from federal government programs.

"The faith initiative will help design new policies that recognize the vital role of faith in our families, our communities, and our great country. This office will also help ensure that faith-based organizations have equal access to government funding and the equal right to exercise their deeply held beliefs," President Trump said. "We take this step because we know that, in solving the many, many problems and our great challenges, faith is more powerful than government, and nothing is more powerful than God."

The White House Faith Based Opportunity Initiative will be led by someone inside the administration, who will report directly to President Trump on ways to better streamline programs beneficial to religious groups.

Source article: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...r-day-n2477170
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

I love this!! 💕
    Thank you, Pres. Trump! God bless you!
    sigpic
    -Lynn

Comment

"Faith is more powerful than government, and nothing is more powerful than God."
      Amen. Terrific statement by a President.

Comment

Awesome!!!
        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Working...
        X