Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Deep State is real

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-...a-officer.html

(Natural News) A former CIA officer is spilling the beans on the Democrat-aligned Deep State, telling interviewer Greg Hunter that a coup attempt is actively underway to remove a duly-elected President Donald J. Trump from office.

“There is essentially a civil war involving parts of senior management and upper parts of our government that is occurring in the United States. It’s between the ‘Dark’ side and the ‘Constitutional’ side. There has never been anything like this in history,” Kevin Shipp told Hunter.

“People need to understand that the Democratic Party today is not the Democratic Party of John F. Kennedy. The Democrat Party with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton is more Marxist than anything else. They think the Constitution should be a ‘progressive’ document.”

“In other words,” Shipp continues, “the Constitution is outdated and should be redone. They are both directly connected into George Soros, who wants to destroy the sovereignty of the U.S. government. The Democrat Party is now made up of Marxists and leftists that have penetrated that entire organization. Their entire goal is to change our form of government and destroy our sovereignty.”

read@ https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-...a-officer.html

I hate to burst their bubble, but Trump will stay in office until God's purpose is accomplished. - not a day sooner or later.
    This is all that keeps me sane from day to day.

Comment

As usual, Democrats/Progressives/Liberals whoever, are not able to carry their thought to its logical conclusion. Even if they impeach President Trump, that only means that Vice-President Pence becomes POTUS - Hillary still isn't going to be POTUS. What are they going to try to do impeach everyone until they get to a Democrat? Btw, if they think Trump is difficult to deal with, they haven't seen anything until they have to deal with a man who serves God!

Comment

I think a coup attempt would seriously harm our country.
        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
          They do not care...they are globalists and see beyond our country. I have read some disturbing things recently...activity in Denver area....setting up a shadow government in Colorado...coming EMP attack....all so disturbing but coming from numerous sources....sigh...

Comment

Madcat is right, there's nothing the Democrats, George Soros, or anyone else can do without God's permission. I have to keep reminding my own self of this because most days I just want to throw my hands up and ask what's the point to all of this when I hear about all the evil nonsense the liberal, progressive globalists of this world are trying to pull.

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
              It’s already being attempted. Right out in the open.

Comment

Working...
              X