Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calexit gets go-ahead to start collecting signatures

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ignatures.html
    Last edited by Steve53; April 24th, 2018, 07:23 PM.
    The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

What is calexit.
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
      What is calexit.
      A movement to leave the Union.
      sigpic
      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Yeah well, that guy that Tucker interviewed is a complete idiot. IMHO. He doesn't speak for California, he doesn't speak for anyone but himself. He is just looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Goofball. He seems to be akin to his moronic Governor JB.
        2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
          What is calexit.
          A play on Brexit. Britain's movement to leave the E.U.
          The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

CA leaving the US has to be frightening to most libs...we would very quickly turn into the richest area of Mexico.
            Wouldn't stay that way for long, though, now would we?
            sigpic
            I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Well, this is very interesting. The "Independent Republic of California" has opened an Embassy in Moscow. I saw a photo of it. Cannot link here due to source. Article stated that Jerry Brown is colluding with Soros and China.

Comment

Well, bye!

Comment

Working...
                X