Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coup Against President Trump

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/0...er-office-raid

When a staunch Democrat lawyer is jumping up and down at the antics in Washington DC against a Republican President it makes one take note. At my Republican Women's luncheon yesterday numerous candidates spoke due to runoff elections coming in May. There was audible and palpable anger at what is being done to President Trump at this meeting...

And itís not just the democrats doing it. Many, many republicans are in on it as well. The rumor is that so many republicans arenít seeking reelection this year because they WANT the dems to win the house so they can impeach Trump. Itís so infuriating.

Comment

The Coup-in-Progress is against Trump, but it is also against the American people and her long held core values that are Judeo/Christian in nature. If the left succeeds in what would essentially be an overthrow of our government, removal of President Trump and reversion to ignoring the Constitution and Bill of Rights, it won't be good.
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
        The Coup-in-Progress is against Trump, but it is also against the American people and her long held core values that are Judeo/Christian in nature. If the left succeeds in what would essentially be an overthrow of our government, removal of President Trump and reversion to ignoring the Constitution and Bill of Rights, it won't be good.
        Yes, exactly right. The left ONLY hate Trump because WE support him. Before he ran for office, they loved him. Now that he represents us? Heís ďliterally HitlerĒ. And as far as the left regaining power, itís something I think about almost every single day. I really, really pray that Christ takes us out of here if and when that happens. We absolutely cannot survive as a free country once they get back in power.

Comment

Do you think the American people will actually do anything if they take Trump out? What could they do? I think the republicans that aren't running again are being coerced out of office or are in league with the coup.
          sigpic

Comment

Let's just say there are millions of Trump supporters who are not Christians and well "supplied". Combine that with the number of true Christians that are able to "protect themselves", and not-pretty will surely be taken to the streets.

What I do know is that Trump won't be going anywhere until his purpose is done. If that purpose is to throw this country into anarachy, making us unable to defend Israel at a time when they are attacked, Ezekiel 38, then so be it. I am hoping J.D. Farag is right, and we leave this world as all hell breaks loose, maybe this fall, it would be wonderful. But adding in what's surely going to come down when we open our embassy in mid May, maybe we leave even earlier.
            Bring it on !!

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

So much to pray for in regards to all that's going on. I believe one of these days we may wake up to see that the country we live in and love is in another civil war. I hope that's not the case but like Ms. Madcat said, maybe that's why the USA won't be able to protect Isreal.

God's will be done. May many souls get saved before the poo hits the fan!

Comment

Praying
                  Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
                    Do you think the American people will actually do anything if they take Trump out?
                    Yes. And it would be ugly.

Comment

I was thinking about this last night. I believe Trump made two strategic mistakes when he took office. The first was he should have fired Comey...cleaning house is what usually happens at the beginning of a new administration and while he cleaned house in other departments for some reason he kept Comey on. The other mistake was appointing Jeff Sessions as the Attorney General. Praying that these mistakes do not prove to be fatal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                        I was thinking about this last night. I believe Trump made two strategic mistakes when he took office. The first was he should have fired Comey...cleaning house is what usually happens at the beginning of a new administration and while he cleaned house in other departments for some reason he kept Comey on. The other mistake was appointing Jeff Sessions as the Attorney General. Praying that these mistakes do not prove to be fatal.
                        If a Sessions were a man who really upholds the law, he would have already fired Rosenstein, reigned in Mueller, and appointed a special council to investigate and PROSECUTE the real crimes in D.C. He's establishment, and is just as complicit as the rest of the swamp.
                        With the millions calling for him to step down, and Trump's obvious displeasure with him, he seems more intrenched in protecting his "territory ".
                        😡😡😡

Comment

I would like to see a list (If anyone knows), of who is, and who is not establishment or part of "The Swamp".
                          2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post

If a Sessions were a man who really upholds the law, he would have already fired Rosenstein, reigned in Mueller, and appointed a special council to investigate and PROSECUTE the real crimes in D.C. He's establishment, and is just as complicit as the rest of the swamp.
                            With the millions calling for him to step down, and Trump's obvious displeasure with him, he seems more intrenched in protecting his "territory ".
                            😡😡😡
                            Heís got a prosecutor assigned, which you can read about here: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ber-from-utah/

While Iím glad to hear about that, I really do not know why he continues to keep Rosenstein on, especially after he signed off on Trumpís personal attorney being raided. Itís like Sessions barely has any control of his own DOJ and itís maddening.

Comment

Originally posted by MilkyWay View Post

Heís got a prosecutor assigned, which you can read about here: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ber-from-utah/

While Iím glad to hear about that, I really do not know why he continues to keep Rosenstein on, especially after he signed off on Trumpís personal attorney being raided. Itís like Sessions barely has any control of his own DOJ and itís maddening.
                              What is so distressing about Sessions is that he proclaimed before he took the job, he would recuse himself from the very real internal coup against Trump.
                              He also knew that would unofficially make Rosenstein in total control of the witch hunt, and now 15 months later, he has not even made "a peep" about firing him, and he does have that power. He could un-recuse himself today and take control, but my gut says he knows Mueller would come after him, and where there is smoke there is fire?
                              Sessions has proved to be a wet noodle and if he had ANY intention of seeing real justice done to the proven criminals in D.C., he would either man-up and take control or step down and let Trump at least appoint a temp DOJ director that would clean house.
                              I wish he would turn Joe Degeniva loose in the DOJ-----

😡😡😡🐊🐊🐊

Comment

Working...
                              X