X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun confiscation for us;Gun protection for them

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin740.htm

A part of the article by Chuck Baldwin

“-During an ABC Nightline interview broadcast on December 26 yet recorded before the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama said one of the benefits of his re-election was the ability ‘to have men with guns around at all times,’ in order to protect his daughters. In addition, the school attended by Obama’s daughters in Washington D.C. has no less than 11 armed security guards on duty at all times.”

With the left it's never "what's good for the goose is good for the gander ", but rather "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine ".

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
      With the left it's never "what's good for the goose is good for the gander ", but rather "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine ".

Yep. For them you've got the ruling class for whom rules don't apply, and then you have everyone else for whom their rules apply.
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Both of your posts are so true.
        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Totally agree,madcat and tall timbers

Comment

The Liberal Left want to turn America into a totalitarian police state, where only the police and criminal elements have guns
            My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

Time is running out to "stock up"---------

Comment

Working...
              X