No announcement yet.

CPAC 2018 This Week!!!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top U.S. conservative event CPAC bans pro-family group, approves pro-LGBT

The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) abruptly rescinded its acceptance of pro-family group MassResistance as an exhibitor at its annual national meeting next week while permitting the pro-LGBT group, Log Cabin Republicans, to remain....

Read more:
    I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
    For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
    no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

I'd like to know why Marion Le Pen of the French far right and liberal National Front is speaking at CPAC? Her grandfather, Jean-Marie Le Pen, anti-Semitic and Holocaust-denier, founded this organization. He claims that the Nazi occupation of France "had not been particularly inhumane" and described the Holocaust as a "mere detail" in history. Seriously??? Unfortunately, his granddaughter shares his nutty views. Personally, I think Matt Schlapp has lost his ever-loving mind for inviting this woman.

I read that Pamela Geller also cancelled a Panel she was heading as CPAC was forcing her to include an objectionable panel member so she cancelled the whole event. Disconcerting. Nigel Farage's speech was great.

When did the definition of 'conservative' change?
          "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
          always abounding in the work of the Lord;
          knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

More turmoil at CPAC...