X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian PM: Sharia law compatible with democracy

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/241567

Canadian PM: Sharia law is compatible with democracy
    Justin Trudeau insists Islamic law isn't incompatible with democracy. The American Center for Democracy disagrees. Who's right?

"Oil and water don't mix". "As far as the east is from the west". ......................

Comment

How does he figure that???
      Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

He figures a lot of things others don't figure the same...legalizing euthanasia, legalizing marijuana, etc, etc, etc. ...long list and getting longer.

Comment

That doesn't even make sense! In Sharia law a gay person can be imprisoned and even put to death, so how does Trudeau propose to handle that situation?

Comment

And so the madness continues...Trudeau is nothing but trouble...

Comment

After that statement, how many females will vote for him in the next election cycle? Probably lots...
              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Trudeau has done alot of damage to this country.
                I don't know if you saw the news clip of the 11-year-old who said she was attacked on her way to school twice by the same man? He apparently came up behind her and her brother and cut her hijab with scissors.
                These kids went to school and the news media was called in. They stood infront of their class and the news media explaining what had happened. Her description of the man was he was Asian. Trudeau got right on TV condemning all Canadians especially Asian and said these acts of racism will not be tolerated.
                The next day the news broke and they said she was lying. Nothing happened. her family apologized but Trudeau never did so now the Asian community is livid. I don't blame them one bit! Trudeau is quick to accuse us Canadians and pull the racist, Islamophobia card.
                He was trying to make the M103 motion legal at the end of January and thought he had his ticket.
                The M103 is meant to silence all Canadians from any truth. That is a part of Sharia law and the first law Muslims like to have in place.

Comment

I juts watched a clip this am on FOX, where Trudeau was in a group of "progressives" and one gal used the term "mankind". He PROMPTLY corrected her and said use the term "people-kind". All the koolaid-soaked young people cheered and agreed.
                  Let's face it, this world is nearing the limits of what God will tolerate. Everyday you think the insanity has reached its heights, and then the next news clip or tweet just proves the opposite. Like Sarah Silverman laughing about eating a fetus. Can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Link for post #9 re: Trudeau mankind= peoplekind instead

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/02...town-hall.html

What will come next is you won`t be able to say God is He...it is coming!

Comment

Working...
                    X