President Trump Wins 'Medal of Life' From Int'l Human Rights Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump Wins 'Medal of Life' From Int'l Human Rights Group

“For the first time in the course of his duties, a U.S. President, Donald Trump, declared his solidarity with members of the March for Life, and officially declared that for the U.S. January 22 stands as National Sanctity of Human Life Day. For that humanitarian gesture in defense of moral-ethical values and the sanctity of life starting at conception the institutions International Center for the Defense of Human Life and the Lawton Foundation for Human Rights have the honor of awarding President Donald Trump their highest award: “The Medal of Life.”

https://townhall.com/columnists/humb...-news-n2440203

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Thank you for that information Tall Timbers and May God Bless and Protect President Trump, his family and administration. In Our Lord Jesus' name Amen
    Bible.gif
    Mat 6:9* After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.*
    Mat 6:10* Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.*
    Mat 6:11* Give us this day our daily bread.*
    Mat 6:12* And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.*
    Mat 6:13* And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.*

Comment

Originally posted by RebornChild View Post
      Thank you for that information Tall Timbers and May God Bless and Protect President Trump, his family and administration. In Our Lord Jesus' name Amen
      Amen
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Reading this blessed my heart!

This will only infuriate the satanic agenda of the left even more since satan has been hard at work for so long to see millions of babies get murdered, and all in the name of "women's rights."

I join the rest of you as we pray for our president. We ask that our Heavenly Father would surround president Trump on every side with protection and counsel.
        Oh Lord, please bless him and draw him to your self.

Comment

Working...
        X