Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Trump: Godís Man of the Hour :: By Pete Garcia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump: Godís Man of the Hour :: By Pete Garcia

The Trump Miracle

Unlike Barack Obamaís meteoric rise from obscurity to international stardom seemingly overnight, Donald J. Trump has been on the global stage for decades. Well-known for his global real estate empire, the Miss Universe pageants, and his hit television show ďThe Apprentice,Ē then-candidate Trumpís announcement to run for the highest political office in the United States still came as a surprise to many. Even more surprising was his seemingly impossible victory over the queen of the deep-state swamp-things. Many rightly attribute Trumpís miracle victory as just that, a miracle. So if this is divine intervention, then why? What purpose does God have for a crude and narcissistic man such as Donald J. Trump in these final hours of human history?

ďBlessed be the name of God forever and ever,
    For wisdom and might are His.
    And He changes the times and the seasons;
    He removes kings and raises up kings;
    He gives wisdom to the wise
    And knowledge to those who have understanding.
    He reveals deep and secret things;
    He knows what is in the darkness,
    And light dwells with Him. Daniel 2:21-22

Still, we wonder that if God truly chooses the leaders (He does according to Dan. 2:21 & Rom. 13:1-7), why then did He allow a lawless man such as Obama to hold office for as long as he did? I believe Obamaís run from 2008-2016 not only served as a form of punishment for Americaís sins (i.e., we get the leaders we deserve) but was also meant to cause the counter-reaction that it did by waking up a sleeping American public. Think about it this way, without Obama, there would have been no Tea Party movement. Without Obama, there would not be majorities in both the House and the Senate.

In a normal election cycle, under normal circumstances in America, Donald Trump would not have made it past the first Republican primary. However, such was the angst against the Obamanation-Administration that the average American rose up in one great act of defiance to elect a man such as Donald Trump. Trump broke the rules by calling things as he sees them, and has vowed to undo the past eight years by making America what it once wasÖa great nation.

Godís Change Agents

I believe that God uses world leaders to accomplish His geopolitical will. That is not my opinion, but Scripture confirms this repeatedly. In our current situation, God will continue to use President Trump to accomplish exactly what He needs to done to set the prophetic stage on this accelerated time-line we find ourselves. The list below are leaders who God used to accomplish specific things that advanced Godís prophetic agenda. This is not a list showing Godly men who stood out in history for being righteous or holy.
    • Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar: God used him as prophetic punishment on Judah (Jer. 21:7)
    • Medo-Persian King Cyrus: God used him to free the enslaved Jews in Babylon (2 Chronicles 36:22-23)
    • Persian King Artaxerxes: God used him to allow Jerusalem to be rebuilt (Dan. 9:25, Neh. 2)
    • Seleucid King Antiochus IV Epiphanes: created an example of what the abomination of desolation would look like (Dan. 9:27, 11:29-35, Matt. 24:15)
    • Roman Prefect Pontius Pilate: God used him so that Christ would be crucified (according to Scripture) (Matt. 27:1-26)
    • Roman General Titus: God used him as prophetic judgment on Jerusalem (Luke 21:20-24)
    • Roman Emperor Hadrian: God used him to finalize the Diaspora (Deuteronomy 30:3-4)
    • British Foreign Secretary Balfour: God used him to set aside the newly freed land of Palestine (as it was known then) from the Ottoman Turks (Ezekiel 36) for the Jews
    • German Fuhrer Hitler: God used him and the Holocaust so that the nation of Israel could be reborn (Isaiah 11:11, Amos 9:14-15)
    • US President Truman: God used him to be the first leader to recognize national Israel (Isaiah 66:8)
    • US President Nixon: God used him to aid Israel during the Yom Kippur War (Psalm 2:1-3)
    • US President Carter: God used him to begin the judgment/trial period (40 years) of ďland for peaceĒ (Isaiah 28:15)
    • US President Trump: God used him to be the first gentile leader in more than 2,000 years to recognize Jerusalem as Israelís sovereign capital (Luke 21:24)
    See the rest of the piece at: http://www.raptureready.com/2018/01/...n-of-the-hour/

As I read through the Bible, one of the plethora of thoughts that finds their way into my grey matter is that God very often used individuals that didn't quite fit the mold for the times they lived in. Donald Trump definitely falls into that category . And God bless our President! I hope our President Trump is saved or gets saved, but God uses whom He will.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

I think the only way Trump couldíve won the presidency was if he was Godís anointed. He beat Clinton, Obama, the weaponized FBI and DOJ, celebrities, and the media. I remember leading up to the election it just seemed so impossible. God is so unbelievably good!

Comment

Originally posted by MilkyWay View Post
      I think the only way Trump couldíve won the presidency was if he was Godís anointed. He beat Clinton, Obama, the weaponized FBI and DOJ, celebrities, and the media. I remember leading up to the election it just seemed so impossible. God is so unbelievably good!

Comment

I still remember our (wife and I) prayer the night before the election, "Heavenly Father please give us the president we need, not the one we deserve."

Comment

This is still my favorite video from the election. I love how the music, "In the Hall of the Mountain King" grows in volume and intensity as the video comes closer and closer to the election until the final creschendo on election night. With all of the rumored election fraud involving the machines, etc., that made the Left so certain of Hillary's victory, I have to believe that God was doing something supernatural that night.

"Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

Working...
          X