X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaker Paul Ryan to step aside, leave DC

Good riddance.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...hington-216103

Interesting, personally I always thought he would run for the top job, guess not.
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Surprised he did resign and I thought he would have run for Pres also.
      Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

I heard this morning that he had refuted this and spoke with Trump to confirm that this is not so--on the radio---Mike Gallagher show. So, I guess more FAKE news???? The FAKE newsmeisters are getting more and more brazen...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
          I heard this morning that he had refuted this and spoke with Trump to confirm that this is not so--on the radio---Mike Gallagher show. So, I guess more FAKE news???? The FAKE newsmeisters are getting more and more brazen...
          Yeah, I didn't read the article but I saw a headline indicating he's not going anywhere...
          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Franken denied resignation night before he did announce it, so don't be so quick to say fake news.

Comment

According to multiple sources including Ryan himself, he's not going anywhere for the foreseeable future.
              sigpic
              Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Yep. That old swamp is pretty deep and quite comfortable in ther "digs".

🐊🐊🐊🐊

Comment

I found him to be pretty much as useless as Boehner. I hope his replacement is someone like Trey Gowdy or Louie Gohmert.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Working...
                  X