Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Satanic Looking Drag Queen with Horns Reads to Little Kids at Michelle Obama Public Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How disgusting!!! And to expose young innocent children to this kind of junk is just beyond belief. Who would have thought this stuff would have been been heard of today even back just 5 or 10 years ago. We have got to be so close to going HOME!!!

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

"Michelle Obama Public Library"??

That is horrifying on it's own.

Comment

Originally posted by logosone View Post
        "Michelle Obama Public Library"??

That is horrifying on it's own.

I know. Isn't it!

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

I'm bumping this up and I knew this had been discussed before. I also work at a public library and we are also having drag queens come in and read stories to children. This is so nasty. I'm sure this is a thing of the future. We also had gay pride displays all over the library "celebrating" gay pride month in June, the traditional wedding month.

No where have I seen a Christianity display proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ, our Creator and Saviour. And I won't either. The libraries and cities now seem to be run by flaming liberals. Conservatives don't have a voice and if they express an opinion, they are shot down by these deviants, or lose their jobs.

Yes, I'm ready for Jesus to return for us. Surely it cannot be much longer!

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
            How disgusting!!! And to expose young innocent children to this kind of junk is just beyond belief. Who would have thought this stuff would have been been heard of today even back just 5 or 10 years ago. We have got to be so close to going HOME!!!

Cricket, I hope you are right!!!

Comment

Methinks that the millstone works is about to start running three shifts...and double overtime.
              --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Working...
              X