Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Satanic Looking Drag Queen with Horns Reads to Little Kids at Michelle Obama Public Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satanic Looking Drag Queen with Horns Reads to Little Kids at Michelle Obama Public Library

The Michelle Obama Public Library in Long Beach, California hosted a satanic looking drag queen on Saturday who read books to young children as part of the libraryís celebration LGBTQ History Month.

The shocking photo of a man dressed as a female demon with giant horns on his head reading to little children at a public library was posted to Twitter and Facebook by the Long Beach Library but taken down after a huge outpouring of critical replies, including from GOP Congressional candidate Omar Navarro. It also got the approval of the Church of Satan.

From this promotional graphic posted by the City of Long Beach one can see the targeted audience was very young children.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ry-long-beach/
    Absolutely demonic and disgusting! According to the article this was an advertised event, so people actually chose to bring children to it. If I'd seen something like that as a kid, I'd have had nightmares for months. Seriously, anyone who brought a child to be a part of this evil lunacy should have the child taken away from them. This is insane and it's child abuse!

I think we are close to out.

It seems some hearts are softening and eager to learn God.

And the ones who reject are getting harder hearts.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
      I think we are close to out.

It seems some hearts are softening and eager to learn God.

And the ones who reject are getting harder hearts.

You won't get any argument here! So much wickedness everywhere but God is still in control and we are still in the age of grace and more souls will be saved. I hate seeing anything demonic/scary so I will not be looking at the link, just the thought creeps me.
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

This is so sick, so evil! I am so ready to go Home!

Comment

Ugh...I pray that image leaves my mind soon!

Sooo, wasn't Dr. Seuss books recently banned by a liberal school because they were 'racist'? But THIS satanic tranny is ok?! Oh folks, this world is getting darker by the hour. May the Lord shine brightly through each of us!

Comment

Yep, agree with everything said here. TWW, I would also have had nightmares if I had seen that as a young child. And the parents don't seem to mind this person reading to their kids???!!. I am also ready to go Home!

Comment

Oh Lord please come quickly. This was so disturbing to see, the young innocent children being brainwashed and their souls influenced by such evil and demonic lies. It's not even hidden anymore, it's in your face out there. We just have to be in the last days. I could never imagine such a thing even a few short years ago and now it's accepted and celebrated. Oh Lord how could it get any worse, I long to be taken out of this evil world along with those I love and be at home with my Savior.
              Jeremiah 32:27
              Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for Me?

Comment

Does anyone doubt this godless country is under the judgment of God? Not to beat a dead horse, but so many things these days only compound my reasons for believing so. The very fact that public institutions are expected to celebrate ithis GLBTQ life choice perversity is symptomatic of the rejection this nation has toward God. And the illogical dysfuntionality is obliivious to them. It is truly a religion of death that has become oppressive on so many fronts.

Not that I think this is the tribulation, it isn't. But it should be clear the USA hasn't more than a passive role in Bilblical prophecy. I think the national situation is beyond recovery. But our Lord's Great Commission still stands. We should go out and compel these God rejectors to repentance and faith toward God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Marvin

Comment

This nation will never recover from this disease called liberalism along with a dose of Satanism thrown in for good measure..
                  We are done....stick a fork in....

Can we go Home now..? Please??

Comment

Originally posted by Amazin Grace View Post
                    This nation will never recover from this disease called liberalism along with a dose of Satanism thrown in for good measure..
                    We are done....stick a fork in....

Can we go Home now..? Please??
                    Agreeing with Amazin.. Somehow I have to get that image out of my head...argh! My only hope is that the children thinks its just a Halloween costume, it is mid-October... I can hope ?
                    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

Originally posted by G Moorish View Post
                      Does anyone doubt this godless country is under the judgment of God? Not to beat a dead horse, but so many things these days only compound my reasons for believing so. The very fact that public institutions are expected to celebrate ithis GLBTQ life choice perversity is symptomatic of the rejection this nation has toward God. And the illogical dysfuntionality is obliivious to them. It is truly a religion of death that has become oppressive on so many fronts.

Not that I think this is the tribulation, it isn't. But it should be clear the USA hasn't more than a passive role in Bilblical prophecy. I think the national situation is beyond recovery. But our Lord's Great Commission still stands. We should go out and compel these God rejectors to repentance and faith toward God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Marvin
                      How bad have the hurricanes and fires (glad you are ok and praying for others) and Yellowstone and we have an STD outbreak (Hep A is thriving now) I agree with you.
                      Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

I just can't imagine exposing a child to garbage like that. What is wrong with those parents?????

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Psalm 12:8:
                          "The wicked freely strut about
                          when what is vile is honored among men."

Comment

Originally posted by Accepted View Post
                            Psalm 12:8:
                            "The wicked freely strut about
                            when what is vile is honored among men."
                            This Scripture is certainly fitting for this time in which we live. I'm glad that I didn't click on the link, as the comments about how disturbing it was kept me from it. In the past, when reading conservative news sites, I have clicked on links and later wished I hadn't as there were troubling images that I could not go back and un- see. Best to read text only, imo. Scripture says, I will set no unclean thing before my eyes. It's getting harder to avoid it, but I'm learning to not be so curious when reading a news headline.
                            sigpic
                            -Lynn

Comment

Signs

I saw this image a few days ago, and unfortunately it was already loaded on the page. My thoughts were this person took heaven-knows how long to put in this vile display, and sadly obviously enjoyed "itself".
                              Then to think "wow, let me go and infect the minds of children". REALLY??
                              And let's not ignore the satanicly possessed people running this school! Take it a step further and I'm guessing this isn't the first sign of demonic display, so where are the parents??? Sadly, on board with the "program".
                              Dear Jesus, please have mercy on these innocent young ones who are counting on parents/teachers to guide them, but instead getting indoctrinated into an eternal damnation lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                              X