Iran to get natural uranium batch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ambassador View Post
    North Korea could easily be the surrogate to do the dirty-work for Iran.
    North Korea is committed to the destruction of the U.S. and they are crazy enough to do it.
    I suspect the EMP attack will occur at the rapture. JMO
    Well, that would be great, but I won't hold God to that timeline. If there is an EMP first, a year later there wouldn't be very many of us to worry about the Rapture. There were plagues and famines in times past, that wiped out significant portions of populations, and the Rapture did not come. God gave us a brain to deal with the troubles of this world, and I suspect that, in addition to praying, He expects us to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by TRex2 View Post
      Well, that would be great, but I won't hold God to that timeline. If there is an EMP first, a year later there wouldn't be very many of us to worry about the Rapture. There were plagues and famines in times past, that wiped out significant portions of populations, and the Rapture did not come. God gave us a brain to deal with the troubles of this world, and I suspect that, in addition to praying, He expects us to use it.
      I agree; although some in the world seem to be without a brain.
      It is interesting to speculate as to why America is absent from the Bible.
      However it plays out I still say, "Even so, come Lord Jesus."

Comment

The Obama administration could have saved Iran and themselves the time and trouble of giving Iran all the things they needed to build their on nukes and simply given them a few of ours. Obama is going to have sooooooooooo much to answer to God for one day soon. If he had any sense he'd be terrified, but he's too narcissistic and arrogant to fear God Almighty.

Comment

Trump is putting Iran "on notice" over their recent UN violation with testing ballistic missiles. This should be interesting to see play out.
          Let's not forget that the Middle East is still without a US carrier in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
            Trump is putting Iran "on notice" over their recent UN violation with testing ballistic missiles. This should be interesting to see play out.
            Let's not forget that the Middle East is still without a US carrier in the region.
            If I recall my speed and distance numbers right, we can put a Carrier Battle Group over there in less than a week.

Comment

Maybe

If I recall my speed and distance numbers right, we can put a Carrier Battle Group over there in less than a week.
              Maybe, just maybe, MadDog has one on the way? At least we have some bright and fearless military back in command.
              :

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                Maybe, just maybe, MadDog has one on the way? At least we have some bright and fearless military back in command.
                :
                Russia is invading Ukraine. Iran is being Iran. Hostility towards Israel and threats against USA for embassy planned move.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's not close to there already.
                Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
                  Yeah, this could be very interesting. Let's see if Iran intimidates our Navy (I still have that vision of our Navy personnel on their knees). They did that only because they knew Obama would do nothing.IMHO.

And I'm sure we have Subs lurking in the area at the ready.
                  2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                    :
                    You could be right. Trump or MadDog have dispatched a destroyer to patrol the area.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-sends-n...153821341.html
                    Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X