Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Bang "Evidence" ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Big Bang "Evidence" ??

    Such "humility" !!

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...4322.html?vp=1

    All of this is more than mere man can comprehend. It amazes me when man believes "he can figure out God". As the Bible says "….. the foolishness of God, is wiser than men." (1Cor. 1:25) This article certainly proves that point.

    Most "religions" and theories are all about man striving to be more god-like, and to know what God knows, while Christians recognize we can NEVER attain that. For us, it is about God, in His Mercy, reaching down to man.

    This article also reminds me that in these End Times, man will more and more pull away from God, believing that He does not exist.

    Praise God we are part of The Bride!!
    :cheer
    a Monarchist awaiting
    "The Return of the King"

  • #2
    Originally posted by maranatha14 View Post
    Such "humility" !!

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...4322.html?vp=1

    All of this is more than mere man can comprehend. It amazes me when man believes "he can figure out God". As the Bible says "….. the foolishness of God, is wiser than men." (1Cor. 1:25) This article certainly proves that point.

    Most "religions" and theories are all about man striving to be more god-like, and to know what God knows, while Christians recognize we can NEVER attain that. For us, it is about God, in His Mercy, reaching down to man.

    This article also reminds me that in these End Times, man will more and more pull away from God, believing that He does not exist.

    Praise God we are part of The Bride!!
    :cheer
    Amen to that! As a young Christian, myself, I realize the same. We can't be God, we can only embrace His love and Creation. I'll keep seeking Him, not strive to be Him.

    Comment


    • #3
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Satan is playing his hand...

        I think this is just his way to get peoples eyes off God especially with the release of this movie NOAH. It will get people thinking about God again and he has to sow his doubt in peoples hearts to keep their eyes on the world and not even consider the fact that the bible could be truth.

        Comment


        • #5
          http://www.answersingenesis.org/arti...on-been-proved

          I'd still like to know how nothing could have exploded in the first place.

          Comment


          • #6
            http://www.answersingenesis.org/arti...on-been-proved

            I'd still like to know how nothing exploded in the first place.

            Comment


            • #7
              2 Timothy 3:7
              always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

              Comment


              • #8
                bazinga.



                God lit the fuse and nothing exploded into everything. Works for me.

                (Ok He spoke it, but the fuse picture is kinda cool)
                It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

                John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

                “Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I actually like this theory, and I’m a young earth creationist!

                  One reason is that it weakens string theory, which I hate because it can never be test and requires multiple universes.

                  Another reason is that during the inflation period this theory requires/predicts the early universe is fluid. Just as described in Genesis chapter one. “…and darkness was upon the face of the deep / abyss.”

                  The third reason is the Zero-energy universe, where the universe is eternal and created out of nothing. Just as the scriptures state.
                  • A generic property of inflation is the balancing of the negative gravitational energy, within the inflating region, with the positive energy of the inflation field to yield a post-inflationary universe with negligible or zero energy density.
                  • Due to quantum uncertainty energy fluctuations such as electron and its anti-particle a positron can arise spontaneously out of vacuum space but must disappear rapidly. The lower the energy of the bubble, the longer it can exist. A gravitational field has negative energy. Matter has positive energy. The two values cancel out provided the universe is completely flat [inflation produces a flat universe].In that case the universe has zero energy and can theoretically last forever.
                  • Stephen Hawking notes in his 2010 book The Grand Design: "If the total energy of the universe must always remain zero, and it costs energy to create a body, how can a whole universe be created from nothing? That is why there is a law like gravity. …Bodies such as stars or black holes cannot just appear out of nothing. But a whole universe can.

                  Some initial conditions of the inflation theory.
                  • During the initial “creation phase, matter and energy were inseparable. The four primary forces of the universe were also a united force. As tiny fractions of a second passed, the universe expanded rapidly. Cosmologists refer to the universe's expansion as inflation. The universe doubled in size several times in less than a second. As the universe expanded, it cooled and matter and energy decoupled. Cosmologists call this baryogenesis. Baryonic matter starts to form. It is the kind of matter we can observe. The most familiar baryons are the protons and neutrons that make up most of the mass of the visible matter in the universe.
                  • A period of particle cosmology followed the quantum age (inflation phase). The unified force broke down into components. The forces of electromagnetism and weak nuclear force split off. Photons outnumbered matter particles, but the universe was too dense for light to shine within it.

                  Then God said “Let there be light”.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Let there be light!!

                    Just wondering if you have read "Endless Universe" by Steinhardt and Turok. Also, have you read "The fabric of the Cosmos" by Brian Greene.

                    Just curious to hear what your thoughts might be.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This is so stupid. Almost as stupid as the "evidence" of Neanderthals and carbon dating.

                      I wonder, why do Christians even care how it happened? God said He did it in six days, He didn't say the six days was equivalent to 6000 years, no, He said six literal days. So if God says the earth was created in six literal days, as Christians, as followers of His, we ought to believe Him. Even if we think we've found something unfortunately from this side of eternity things are skewed. And if for some reason it was 6000 years, or 6 million years, does it really matter? In the end He is God and that's just the way it is.:sunny

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mcowart View Post
                        I actually like this theory, and I’m a young earth creationist!

                        One reason is that it weakens string theory, which I hate because it can never be test and requires multiple universes.

                        Another reason is that during the inflation period this theory requires/predicts the early universe is fluid. Just as described in Genesis chapter one. “…and darkness was upon the face of the deep / abyss.”

                        The third reason is the Zero-energy universe, where the universe is eternal and created out of nothing. Just as the scriptures state.
                        • A generic property of inflation is the balancing of the negative gravitational energy, within the inflating region, with the positive energy of the inflation field to yield a post-inflationary universe with negligible or zero energy density.
                        • Due to quantum uncertainty energy fluctuations such as electron and its anti-particle a positron can arise spontaneously out of vacuum space but must disappear rapidly. The lower the energy of the bubble, the longer it can exist. A gravitational field has negative energy. Matter has positive energy. The two values cancel out provided the universe is completely flat [inflation produces a flat universe].In that case the universe has zero energy and can theoretically last forever.
                        • Stephen Hawking notes in his 2010 book The Grand Design: "If the total energy of the universe must always remain zero, and it costs energy to create a body, how can a whole universe be created from nothing? That is why there is a law like gravity. …Bodies such as stars or black holes cannot just appear out of nothing. But a whole universe can.

                        Some initial conditions of the inflation theory.
                        • During the initial “creation phase, matter and energy were inseparable. The four primary forces of the universe were also a united force. As tiny fractions of a second passed, the universe expanded rapidly. Cosmologists refer to the universe's expansion as inflation. The universe doubled in size several times in less than a second. As the universe expanded, it cooled and matter and energy decoupled. Cosmologists call this baryogenesis. Baryonic matter starts to form. It is the kind of matter we can observe. The most familiar baryons are the protons and neutrons that make up most of the mass of the visible matter in the universe.
                        • A period of particle cosmology followed the quantum age (inflation phase). The unified force broke down into components. The forces of electromagnetism and weak nuclear force split off. Photons outnumbered matter particles, but the universe was too dense for light to shine within it.

                        Then God said “Let there be light”.
                        Wow....you are one smart fellar....I didn't understand any of what you typed

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mcowart View Post
                          I actually like this theory, and I’m a young earth creationist!

                          One reason is that it weakens string theory, which I hate because it can never be test and requires multiple universes.

                          Another reason is that during the inflation period this theory requires/predicts the early universe is fluid. Just as described in Genesis chapter one. “…and darkness was upon the face of the deep / abyss.”

                          The third reason is the Zero-energy universe, where the universe is eternal and created out of nothing. Just as the scriptures state.
                          • A generic property of inflation is the balancing of the negative gravitational energy, within the inflating region, with the positive energy of the inflation field to yield a post-inflationary universe with negligible or zero energy density.
                          • Due to quantum uncertainty energy fluctuations such as electron and its anti-particle a positron can arise spontaneously out of vacuum space but must disappear rapidly. The lower the energy of the bubble, the longer it can exist. A gravitational field has negative energy. Matter has positive energy. The two values cancel out provided the universe is completely flat [inflation produces a flat universe].In that case the universe has zero energy and can theoretically last forever.
                          • Stephen Hawking notes in his 2010 book The Grand Design: "If the total energy of the universe must always remain zero, and it costs energy to create a body, how can a whole universe be created from nothing? That is why there is a law like gravity. …Bodies such as stars or black holes cannot just appear out of nothing. But a whole universe can.

                          Some initial conditions of the inflation theory.
                          • During the initial “creation phase, matter and energy were inseparable. The four primary forces of the universe were also a united force. As tiny fractions of a second passed, the universe expanded rapidly. Cosmologists refer to the universe's expansion as inflation. The universe doubled in size several times in less than a second. As the universe expanded, it cooled and matter and energy decoupled. Cosmologists call this baryogenesis. Baryonic matter starts to form. It is the kind of matter we can observe. The most familiar baryons are the protons and neutrons that make up most of the mass of the visible matter in the universe.
                          • A period of particle cosmology followed the quantum age (inflation phase). The unified force broke down into components. The forces of electromagnetism and weak nuclear force split off. Photons outnumbered matter particles, but the universe was too dense for light to shine within it.

                          Then God said “Let there be light”.
                          I guess I am a bit slow cause I don't get it
                          Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mcowart View Post
                            I actually like this theory, and I’m a young earth creationist!

                            One reason is that it weakens string theory, which I hate because it can never be test and requires multiple universes.

                            Another reason is that during the inflation period this theory requires/predicts the early universe is fluid. Just as described in Genesis chapter one. “…and darkness was upon the face of the deep / abyss.”

                            The third reason is the Zero-energy universe, where the universe is eternal and created out of nothing. Just as the scriptures state.
                            • A generic property of inflation is the balancing of the negative gravitational energy, within the inflating region, with the positive energy of the inflation field to yield a post-inflationary universe with negligible or zero energy density.
                            • Due to quantum uncertainty energy fluctuations such as electron and its anti-particle a positron can arise spontaneously out of vacuum space but must disappear rapidly. The lower the energy of the bubble, the longer it can exist. A gravitational field has negative energy. Matter has positive energy. The two values cancel out provided the universe is completely flat [inflation produces a flat universe].In that case the universe has zero energy and can theoretically last forever.
                            • Stephen Hawking notes in his 2010 book The Grand Design: "If the total energy of the universe must always remain zero, and it costs energy to create a body, how can a whole universe be created from nothing? That is why there is a law like gravity. …Bodies such as stars or black holes cannot just appear out of nothing. But a whole universe can.

                            Some initial conditions of the inflation theory.
                            • During the initial “creation phase, matter and energy were inseparable. The four primary forces of the universe were also a united force. As tiny fractions of a second passed, the universe expanded rapidly. Cosmologists refer to the universe's expansion as inflation. The universe doubled in size several times in less than a second. As the universe expanded, it cooled and matter and energy decoupled. Cosmologists call this baryogenesis. Baryonic matter starts to form. It is the kind of matter we can observe. The most familiar baryons are the protons and neutrons that make up most of the mass of the visible matter in the universe.
                            • A period of particle cosmology followed the quantum age (inflation phase). The unified force broke down into components. The forces of electromagnetism and weak nuclear force split off. Photons outnumbered matter particles, but the universe was too dense for light to shine within it.

                            Then God said “Let there be light”.
                            Love that, makes perfect sense. He spoke it and there it was expanding outward in one awesome moment. Galaxies spewing forth and decoupling. Day two the stars lit up and there was light. Would have loved to see it happen.

                            Originally posted by tscopemkr View Post
                            Just wondering if you have read "Endless Universe" by Steinhardt and Turok. Also, have you read "The fabric of the Cosmos" by Brian Greene.

                            Just curious to hear what your thoughts might be.
                            I know you weren't asking me but I read the Brian Greene book a very long time ago. It was fascinating, his explanation of falling and gravity was really a mind twister as my brain simply doesn't work that way. I'm am therefore certain I missed tons of really good stuff.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              One other thought

                              Originally posted by eclipse View Post
                              Love that, makes perfect sense. He spoke it and there it was expanding outward in one awesome moment. Galaxies spewing forth and decoupling. Day two the stars lit up and there was light. Would have loved to see it happen.



                              I know you weren't asking me but I read the Brian Greene book a very long time ago. It was fascinating, his explanation of falling and gravity was really a mind twister as my brain simply doesn't work that way. I'm am therefore certain I missed tons of really good stuff.
                              I read recently in one of the scientific sites that right after the bic bang the universe expanded over a trillion times in just a few parts of a single second. Ok, I might believe this lie, except one fixed rule the men of science give and they believe this completely. They say that there is no way that matter can ever excede the speed of light. Seems to me they are breaking the laws of nature with expasion of a trillion time in less than a second, and if memory serves correctly, the size was then the size we see now, less than a second. They want us to believe this crud.
                              William Beason

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X