No announcement yet.

Malaysia Airlines Lost with 239 passengers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that if the plane was indeed hijacked and landed that the passengers are dead. I would have thought that some demands would have been made by now if it had been about the passengers. I believe (like many others) that if the plane was taken, they have plans to use it for something evil. I tend to think it would be used to detonate a nuclear device (EMP). Just my thoughts.

Comment

• Now the Malaysian government is backtracking on several claims they made earlier; they are now saying, for example, that the the two major communications were shut down simultaneously, not sequentially as they previously claimed. All the conflicting information is beginning to make my head spin.

I'm starting to think the Malaysian government is either incredibly incompetent or is hiding something.

Comment

• Originally posted by biblegirl View Post

I'm starting to think the Malaysian government is either incredibly incompetent or is hiding something.

Comment

• It looks like Australia is now taking the lead on the search and that's the area where they are now focusing the search.

I find this interesting because of the mechanical engineer from Australia who was a passenger on the flight. His wife said he gave her his wedding ring and watch before leaving, and gave her instructions to give them to their sons if something should happen to him. She also said that he took a lot of photos of his family before he left.
          The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1

Comment

All the conflicting information is beginning to make my head spin.

It's making my head spin too. Every day I wake up and turn on the news and it's something else. It went this direction. No, it went that direction. It crashed. It landed. It was hijacked. It wasn't. China has images of wreckage in the water. Next day, we hear nothing about that, not even anything to explain what the wreckage was or it China was completely making that up. Malaysia government says one thing. China another. Thailand another. It's just ridiculous. No one knows anything more than they did the night it was found the plane was first missing. And in this day of technology I find it hard to believe that no one knows where this plane is. My iphone has a tracker on it that if I were to leave it in a different state, it would locate exactly where it was, right down to the exact house it was in. So I find it hard to believe that no one knows where this plane is. It's obvious to me the powers that be are messing around with us and on purpose. Maybe they are trying to distract us with this to deter from other things going on in the world, Ukraine, the Israel peace treaty deadline coming up (just to name a few).

Comment

• Interesting to see Joel C. Rosenberg's interview on FOX about Israel's position on this matter.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/335864742...#sp=show-clips

Comment

• Have a look at this brief clip discussing the missing plane and consider what length media will go to in order to offer explanations for the rapture.

sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

Now the Malaysian government is backtracking on several claims they made earlier; they are now saying, for example, that the the two major communications were shut down simultaneously, not sequentially as they previously claimed. All the conflicting information is beginning to make my head spin.

We need to keep in mind; these officials are not the same caliper as our FAA and NSB. They are not use to having a room full of reporters asking them a hundred million questions on a subject that is even stumping our guys.
                  One thing that doesn’t help is all the “So called Experts” who are second guessing those in charge just to get their face plastered on the screen or the heresy that runs ramped with these types of stories. “I heard my mother’s hairdresser tell her son that she heard one of the passengers had a T-Rex in the cargo hole and was sneaking back to China.” I wonder what will happens if the plane is never found?

Comment

• And never once mention this could be Jihad to kill the infidels.

Comment

• Here's a couple of articles to add to the speculation of what happened this morning:

Malaysian plane: 20 passengers worked for ELECTRONIC WARFARE and MILITARY RADAR firm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...rce=other_mult

Retired USAF general says Malaysia 370 may have landed in Pakistan

“First of all, let me say, when the U.S. Navy quits their search — their ship search — they must know something in the Indian Ocean,” he said. “When the Israeli Defense Forces, when they increase their air defense alert, they must know something.”

“My concern is, if this airplane could be used as a bearer of a weapon of mass destruction or even conventional munitions that could attack a carrier, the Israelis, other allies, American Forces, for instance,” he added. “We have to be very alert until we know exactly where this airplane is.”
                      http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/..._pakistan.html

He was on Hannity last night...
                      John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

• Originally posted by $teve View Post
                        Have a look at this brief clip discussing the missing plane and consider what length media will go to in order to offer explanations for the rapture.

One of the big differences between this disappearance and the Rapture, is that there is an area to search for the plane but no-one will have a clue where to search for those taken in the Rapture.

That will probably cause enormous frustration.

Maybe a space shuttle will even be launched to see if anything can be found above the earth.

But too late, we'll be long gone by then.

It's quite chilling to watch this youtube and imagine the things that will be said by "experts" to theorise about what has happened to us.

Could this event be a small foreshadowing of the much bigger event about to follow?
                        sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sydney Spider View Post
                          One of the big differences between this disappearance and the Rapture, is that there is an area to search for the plane but no-one will have a clue where to search for those taken in the Rapture.

That will probably cause enormous frustration.

Maybe a space shuttle will even be launched to see if anything can be found above the earth.

But too late, we'll be long gone by then.

It's quite chilling to watch this youtube and imagine the things that will be said by "experts" to theorise about what has happened to us.

Could this event be a small foreshadowing of the much bigger event about to follow?
                          This is what I was saying other. I think the Lord loves to give clues by foreshadowing events. I think this may be a foreshadowing of the rapture and I think that the way Russia invaded Ukraine with the only response so far being diplomatic is a foreshadowing of the invading armies of the Gog-Magog War or Battle of Ezekiel The diplomats will ask if they have come to take a spoil, but they won't really do anything of any worth.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
                          I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

Comment

• CLUE: American ships assisting in the search have left the area.

CLUE: Israel is ramping up their missle defense system.

Folks, its clear. That plane landed, governments in certain countries know it, and suspect its going to used in a horrible act of terrorism. High up ex military are saying that it should be coming out in a few days, or less, that its believed that plane is intact, and in a hostile country. And if true, as I posted a few pages ago, those iranians on the flight were no coincidence.

From the news I've been reading and watching, those with the "plane has landed somewhere" theory think that iran is the puppet master pulling the strings on this. Now, for those saying "But iran has its own planes and wouldn't have to hijack one", I have a simple theory as to why they would do it this way....deniability. If this plane is used for something horrible, esp toward Israel, they can sit back, smile, and say "it wasn't us". I truly believe that they have a nuclear devise, just no way to deliver it. But the world, esp our inept administration, seems to think they are "a year away" from having nuke, as they do every year. So, they can give this devise to one of their proxys, the plane is used, and iran can deny any kind of involvement.

The above is a theory, of coarse. But, if that plane was taken and landed, it was waaaaaay to planned out and executed for a terror group to do it without some serious financing and training. Not to mention the pull it would take to get a country to agree to let that plane land there. And who sponsors terrorism more than iran?

Now, couple this with whats going on with russia. Putin is not going to stand by idle if obama and the EU put tough sanctions on russia. My feeling is, if they go after russia economically, which is the only route to take really, Putin will openly stand with iran against the west and EU. That would include selling them advanced military hardware, which throws the balance of power off in the middle east. Israel cannot have that, and it would force their hand to strike iran nuke sites before any advanced weapons could arrive.

No matter what, its my belief that the coming four blood moons, which im sure all of you know of and have studied their past, signify war for Israel. And if this set of moons are like the three from the past, it will start with tragedy for Israel (war), and end with triumph (winning war...rebuilding temple) . I believe this year is going to be the BIGGEST year yet for bible prophecy, if we're not actually called home first!

Comment

• Originally posted by Believer in blue View Post
                              CLUE: American ships assisting in the search have left the area.

CLUE: Israel is ramping up their missle defense system.

Folks, its clear. That plane landed, governments in certain countries know it, and suspect its going to used in a horrible act of terrorism. High up ex military are saying that it should be coming out in a few days, or less, that its believed that plane is intact, and in a hostile country. And if true, as I posted a few pages ago, those iranians on the flight were no coincidence.

From the news I've been reading and watching, those with the "plane has landed somewhere" theory think that iran is the puppet master pulling the strings on this. Now, for those saying "But iran has its own planes and wouldn't have to hijack one", I have a simple theory as to why they would do it this way....deniability. If this plane is used for something horrible, esp toward Israel, they can sit back, smile, and say "it wasn't us". I truly believe that they have a nuclear devise, just no way to deliver it. But the world, esp our inept administration, seems to think they are "a year away" from having nuke, as they do every year. So, they can give this devise to one of their proxys, the plane is used, and iran can deny any kind of involvement.

The above is a theory, of coarse. But, if that plane was taken and landed, it was waaaaaay to planned out and executed for a terror group to do it without some serious financing and training. Not to mention the pull it would take to get a country to agree to let that plane land there. And who sponsors terrorism more than iran?

Now, couple this with whats going on with russia. Putin is not going to stand by idle if obama and the EU put tough sanctions on russia. My feeling is, if they go after russia economically, which is the only route to take really, Putin will openly stand with iran against the west and EU. That would include selling them advanced military hardware, which throws the balance of power off in the middle east. Israel cannot have that, and it would force their hand to strike iran nuke sites before any advanced weapons could arrive.

No matter what, its my belief that the coming four blood moons, which im sure all of you know of and have studied their past, signify war for Israel. And if this set of moons are like the three from the past, it will start with tragedy for Israel (war), and end with triumph (winning war...rebuilding temple) . I believe this year is going to be the BIGGEST year yet for bible prophecy, if we're not actually called home first!
                              I think you're on to something here...
                              John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Believer in blue View Post
                                CLUE:

American ships assisting in the search have left the area.

Hi BiB, I am curious what your news source is for these statements.

Thanks!

John
                                sigpicEphesians 2:8-9

8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

Working...
                                X