No announcement yet.

Armed police officers in every school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's interesting that at other schools, things are much different than what I have seen. Yes, that could be changed with better policies. But the other thing I've thought about is recess. Even if you can keep bad guys out of the school building, how could you protect kids on the exposed playground from a potential shooter?

Comment

• You can't and there is the problem.

Criminals have transferred the fear. From the perps fearing punishment to the victims afraid to even go outside.
      And with laws that only effect the law abiding, victims have little recourse. On top of that the courts often fail in punishing those who threaten, steal, and murder.

There is little you can to about a psycho or organised assault. They will appear, do their horror, and typically die - or become a burden on society for 80 years.

But when someone cracks or temporarly looses it, well their judgement is impared already.
      A first responder, some obsticles - barriers can discourage such a person or at least limit the damage they can do.

Real punishment, fear of the law, that is supposed to be a terror to evil.

And ultimately our accountibility to God. The fear that produces wisdom.

But these deterrants have been expunged. Evil no longer fears, and so it grows.
      And combined with cunning, it takes over.

Alas satan has ebbed away each level of foundation so that society is ready to topple. A society so weakened and fearful, it will accept anything just to live in peace.
      A false peace that brings destruction.
      It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X